Anyone know where to watch this ,that has English subtitles?

Download the IQIYI app on the App Store (iQIYI – Movies, Dramas & Shows by 愛奇藝香港有限公司 https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/iqiyi-movies-dramas-shows/id1461999674). It’s uploading according to the proper airing dates and currently has 4 up for the non-VIPs as we speak. But if you’re a VIP, you can watch up to episode 10 in advance.

monsoonchi:

Download the IQIYI app on the App Store (iQIYI – Movies, Dramas & Shows by 愛奇藝香港有限公司 https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/iqiyi-movies-dramas-shows/id1461999674). It’s uploading according to the proper airing dates and currently has 4 up for the non-VIPs as we speak. But if you’re a VIP, you can watch up to episode 10 in advance.

Thank you so much!! Is it legal to use/watch outside of China?? 

@Thousand_Paper_Cranes  

I see, I am using the iQiyi app! thanks for this. Btw I am already at episode 6 which is free.  So they will put the free episodes according to the airing date on tv? 

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

Thank you so much!! Is it legal to use/watch outside of China?? 

Yes, it is! As long as it’s not restricted in your country, you may watch it through the app since iQIYI is the network that it airs on and the app is mainly designed for viewers like us outside China.

Indai93:

@Thousand_Paper_Cranes  

I see, I am using the iQiyi app! thanks for this. Btw I am already at episode 6 which is free.  So they will put the free episodes according to the airing date on tv? 

Yep, but if you’re a VIP, you can watch more episodes in advance. Funny thing is, I’m not sure if it’s a mistake but I think they’re only supposed to release two episodes per airing date on the app, but last night they released episode 9 alongside 7 and 8 lmao

Thank you so much!!! I’ve already started and it’s amazzing....

true! hahah I was shock to see episode 9 open lol. But not complaining I'm so happy though!

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

Thank you so much!!! I’ve already started and it’s amazzing....

yes and Xu kai! the smirk lol!!! totally the best hangover remedy from gogosquid!!

Bai Lu is gorgeous and the rest of the military academy are total eye candies!

Indai93:

yes and Xu kai! the smirk lol!!! totally the best hangover remedy from gogosquid!!

Bai Lu is gorgeous and the rest of the military academy are total eye candies!

I know ahhhhhh, I also love bai lu and Xu Kai's haircuts, they also look so good in those vintage suits ahhahhh. I just want to binge it so bad

monsoonchi:

Yep, but if you’re a VIP, you can watch more episodes in advance. Funny thing is, I’m not sure if it’s a mistake but I think they’re only supposed to release two episodes per airing date on the app, but last night they released episode 9 alongside 7 and 8 lmao

Thank youuuu :)

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

Thank youuuu :)

You're welcome darling!

Thousand_Paper_Cranes:

I know ahhhhhh, I also love bai lu and Xu Kai's haircuts, they also look so good in those vintage suits ahhahhh. I just want to binge it so bad

I'm totally in love with the chemistry of the actors and the time period, how perfectly suits the characters they build. Xu Kai is really impressing me with his acting, like DAMN he good! Qu Manting is also such a well-built character and the actress really knows what she's doing. She really catches attention and her character is so lovable. Side note: she was also with them in Untouchable Lovers and when you see the contrast of her characters between these two dramas you know she knows how to act just because of how different and unique her portrayals are of them!

And of course, stan Bai Lu.

monsoonchi:

I'm totally in love with the chemistry of the actors and the time period, how perfectly suits the characters they build. Xu Kai is really impressing me with his acting, like DAMN he good! Qu Manting is also such a well-built character and the actress really knows what she's doing. She really catches attention and her character is so lovable. Side note: she was also with them in Untouchable Lovers and when you see the contrast of her characters between these two dramas you know she knows how to act just because of how different and unique her portrayals are of them!

And of course, stan Bai Lu.

yes the chemistry and the casting is perfect for me! I am so now so in love with Xu Kai. haha dropping off Li Xian haha

This is one of my favorite era of all. The artistic styles are very vintage I love it!

Indai93:

yes the chemistry and the casting is perfect for me! I am so now so in love with Xu Kai. haha dropping off Li Xian haha

This is one of my favorite era of all. The artistic styles are very vintage I love it!

watch him in the legends...he's a breath of fresh air as an actor and of course eye candy.   i fell for him in yanxi palace.