I love the cinematography in Arsenal Military Academy.  The costumes , the acting, the cast is perfect as well. 

Has anyone noticed that the Academy consists of hot cadets ? Like they look so good in their uniform.   Even before and after their training.  Who's your bae?

1. Of course my ever love ML. Dang! Xu Kai is super hot in military uniform, with his long hair. I am totally drooling lol.  He looks so bad ass and when he raises his brows,  Oh my fruits! He looks so hot and playful. Like he really fits any character he plays. But as a soldier is the hottest for me <3

2. Shen Junshan , our boy next door hottie. His physique is more refined compare to Xu Kai's and his built looks more domineering than Kai as well, he can perfectly fit as a hot CEO. And as a soldier as well.

3.  Huang Song, among the others for me his body is the finest lol ! I mean has anyone noticed how hard his abs looks like? He looks nerdy and hmmn stupid but he is very reliable. Like his the soldier you wanna take advantage haha he is so cute and when he smiles likes an idiot, 

I'll keep it short:

Bai Lu

Haeju:

I'll keep it short:

Bai Lu

Yes!! She looks so hot with short hair and dressed as a guy ngl... just me??

Haeju:

I'll keep it short:

Bai Lu

Yassss

But I am drooling over Xu Kai at every shot, scene, action LIKE I'm timbered down. I am gone. I've been killed by his hotness Just GONE, GONE I TELL YOU, GONEEEEEEE

a tough one.  it's between bai lu and xu kai, can't decide haha...

Me, I love how cool Bai Lu looks in her hair :-P

But I always drool over Xu KAi and oh before I forget Shen Jushan's physique as well rawr!

nope alright, I actually can't decide, on the latest episode when Huang song wakes up to them in their uniform and caps for training.... ahhhhhhhh I'm crying hhhshs

nah nah nah nha guys. Shen Junshan ftw... fmllll wai are the second males jus so likeableee DX. IDK bruh, but liek he's so hot and caring. ;-; His charisma and personality, as well as build is just soo guuddd. Does not rlly not look like he is in his 30s. fml. I wish he finds the perfect partnerrrrr. 

Toby Lee should have more lead character I need him and Xu Kai with the undercut is killingly hot. 

and A-Moon Meng, the boy with quick temper was hot too. this drama I am going to back to it again for sure!

I liked ML and  the Zhong Xin.

Aaaand even though he's not wearing an uniform, let's spare a thought for the super-hot bodyguard of the Shen family, Ben. His earring was like cherry on top! 

Aaaah... This drama has been such a treat

JungJu:

Aaaand even though he's not wearing an uniform, let's spare a thought for the super-hot bodyguard of the Shen family, Ben. His earring was like cherry on top! 

True his good looking as well

Shen Ting Bai was a snack too. Those gold rimmed glasses did something to my heart

serene athen:

Shen Ting Bai was a snack too. Those gold rimmed glasses did something to my heart

he looks cute without the glasses :D

JungJu:

Hey not gonna lie but Ben was a snacc too HAHAHHAHAH