I can hardly wait!   So excited and I hope it is true!

I wonder if it'll show anything leading up to the last parts of the 1st season.  Like how they re-met in the human realm.  They would have had to have interactions for her not to be surprised when he took her from the palanquin.  Did she have her old memories and magic when she was reborn? 

Apparently, they are not going to use the cast members of the first Ashes of Love.  They are only going to the sequel with children born to the characters of the original Ashes of Love.   I am very saddened by this.

Yea bummer! I was kind of hoping to see more of runyu he was my favorite character even when he went crazy.

I loved Runyu.  He was my favorite character as well.  A good sequel would tell his story, redemption and finding a love of his own.  He was the most interesting character in the show.  Continuing with the ML's children is okay, too, if it's not a replica of what we have already seen.

Agreed I woul'd love to see how abducting her future husband works out for the lady nether Lord's daughter.

I hope the character of Xu Feng played by Deng Lun will not be replaced by another actor

I hope that Ashes of Love 2, is able keep the same main cast member from Ashes of Love.  It will be very disappointing for everyone who love the Ashes of Love.  Yang Zi and Allen Dent were the main characters of this drama story and made very successful.  It's great when you create a second part of the drama or movie and you keep the same main character.  People looked forward to seeing the second part and  they will be very anxious.

Yes! it will be very sad not having them there T-T But lets look forward to it nonetheless and hope  this new cast and story will be as great!!

Yes, lets hope for a good story and cast. 

De Kha:

I hope the character of Xu Feng played by Deng Lun will not be replaced by another actor

And I hope the character of Jin Mi played by Yang Zi won’t be replaced by another actress

I hope so too.  Sorry, I'm just replying to your message.  Hope all is well and best wishes for the New Year.

From what I am learning is that Ashes of Love 2 will have a complete name title.   It will not be starring Yang Zi or Deng Lun...  it would be about the children...  that was born from Ashes of Love!  I'm upset that the two main stars will not be in it...  but still want to see it.