Seeing Lee Wan in Tree of Heaven, woh, its my first time being mesmerized by such beautiful male person. Yes, of course, Ive been watching Korean movies since 2007, but never got to watch dramas until Descendants of the sun. From there, I hoarded all DVDs of koreanovela, all actors. I like Song Joong Ki, I like Jin Go, I like Lee Jun Ki, I like won bin, I like ji chang wook, but nothing ever compared to seeing Lee Wan, well, when he is still young, haha, what a waste. But I also adore the "now" Lee Wan, the one I have seen in the movie Northern Limit line, he is gorgeous, he is already manly and not the cute and simply irresistible oppa that I saw in the Tree of Heaven, Let's go to the Beach and Swallow the Sun. I would like to see his movie "Because we have not yet broken up", "Little women", and "veronica must die", so i requested for links in the kissasian site. I wish that they could upload all of Lee Wan's movies/dramas. 

I also wish for the Season 2 of the Tree of Heaven because it ended so tragically. It could have been better have they both died, well, at least Yoon So Oppa and Hana wil be together, right? anyway, it's just a wild wish but there's no harm in trying, right?

To Lee wan Oppa, I hope you could make many movies. You have this speaking face and mesmerizing eyes. By just staring, emotions are seen over you. I wish you could star in any movie or drama opposite Park Shin Hye. 

Gd Bless Lee Wan oppa!! Fighting!

for those who want to contact me, please email me at [email protected] to share anything about Koreanovela or korean movies, please do so. I also like Japanese, thai and chinese drama, but i love koreanovela and all of its oppa the best!