Let's talk about this beautiful person Baek In Ho and how he stole our hearts! I think this is my strongest second lead syndrome ever. 

cheese-in-the-trap_160105_1188.66.jpg

cheese-in-the-trap-baek-in-ho-seo-kang-j

Right!? I said I wouldn't fall for the second lead ever again because I know he won't win....but In Ho is so cute ;A; 
I always fall for the second lead lol and with In Ho is not different >_<'
The second lead syndrome hit me for the first time when Baek In Ho appeared. 
No words can describe how i smile whenever Baek In Ho say something LMAO. He's literally my kind of guy. He's so cute, realistic and cool! damn.. I wanna marry him already.
I fell into second lead syndrome the moment he jumped out at Seol in the language academy and shouted "Dog Fur!"
I mean... Look at him!
tumblr_o1yp1vPKpu1rn34j6o5_540.png
tumblr_o1yn3tMKif1qhb5w9o5_r1_400.gif
He wasn't my type until he started calling her Dog Fur and chasing her stalker. I just like everything now add the Piano playing and actually letting her know to run from his sister at sight.
This is the first time I've actually had second lead syndrome! The dilemma is real! I love how rebellious he is and yet so kind and warm-hearted and caring to his friends. He's really grown as a character! This is my type of guy, for sure~! <3
I'm in a weird situation where I love both of the leads equally--that's never, ever happened to me before. 

But I just can't help it, Baek In Ho is just so cute. 
He catched my attention from the start and from then on my love for him started to get bigger and bigger LOL. He's such a likeable and cute character. He may be stubborn and appear rough, but on the inside he's such a good and hardworking person. I also love his independent side and his interactions with Seol is just <3. So fun. These two just make me smile like crazy :D
This happens in 99% of the dramas I watch :( Why Korean dramas doing this to us!!
I'm right there with u! I always love the second leads best, but this may be the strongest case yet! In Ho just may be one of my FAVORITE kdrama characters EVER!
All your girls (and guy) are coveting Baek In Ho for yourselves. In the drama, he is an intense relationship with his piano - Seol comes nowhere close *winks* 
Actually I usually don't fall for the second lead! But this time it's so different...In Ho is just perfect!
I mean, it's not only he's character in this Drama that I like, but also he's the kind of guys I like in real life so I get to fall for him each episode <3
I also think that the character itself is interesting and I like that he has that dream!
How I wish the drama creators will make us a surprise and make him end up together with Seol! He's so good to her and they are so natural together *_*