ohhhhhhh wednes it feels so long since u came to this thread last time xDDD just teasing ok dont feel triggered ..... i'll read and leave comments again if u make a new thread dont worry ! and pls u shouldn't be doing that to jeon seol XDD
ok sorry for rushing last time and don't post ugly pic of my bae haha
Aww I had fun reading up until ep 12 that you wrote. I finished this drama earlier this week and I really wanna read more. Hope to see the new thread, is there a way to be notified when it's up?
ninjaturtles - i can send u a message if u want
love it~~ cant wait to continue watching the drama and reading this!

"In the very beginning of episode 7, it's revealed that Seo Hwiyoung used to be a medical school student before he quit and ran away from school and from home as well. It's also revealed that his family runs a buy Suhagra 100mg online pharmacy and many of his relatives were doctors. This doesn't only show that his family background was quite wealthy but intelligent as well. The university he was studying at, in English it's called Keijō Imperial University. In Korean it's Kyungsung Imperial University (경성제국대학). I'm not sure what your subtitles said so yeah... Kyungsung was what Seoul was called back in the period of Japanese rule. If compared to present day, Kyungsung University is as prestigious as Seoul National University. This university was closed down after World War II and was later merged into Seoul National University together with several other.

It seems like both Jeon Seol and Han Sejoo picks up one task they used to do in the past to do in the present day – Sejoo now writes and Seol was once a shooting sport athlete. However, Seol quit shooting and became a veterinarian along with her many other little jobs. It's a shame that we don't also get to see the "doctor" Han Sejoo as we saw Seo Hwiyoung playing doctor with Ryu Soohyun's gunshot wound in the past. Sigh. I just finished watching Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim and I can't get enough of these doctor swag scene. Don't mind me. "

I was very surprised when I read this, but it's very useful!)

thank you so much for this. i learned a lot and enjoyed this :)

I just finished rewatching this drama and it's still good! Your point 5 under episode 8 where Shinyul asked Hwiyoung if he drank, I would assume it's because he used alcohol to clean his gun shot wound? And Shinyul could smell it?