for instance, Dilmurat Dilraba along with zhang vin and then the dai si with zhang vin and the main actress again. I also see zhang he too with them.  Are they all with the same agency? I don't see yang mi along with them much, maybe cause each of them has their own lead in different dramas.

But if i keep seeing Dilmurat Dilraba and zhang vin in another drama again i'm going to have to ship these two hoping these two get together for reals haha! 

Dilmurat and Zhang Vin are from the same agency. They are both actually from the agency owned by Yang Mi and even Dilmurat's partner in Ten Mile of Peach Blossom Vengo Gao's from the same agency. I agree too, I totally ship Dilurat ad Zhang vin together in real life too.

*Wang Kai and Wang Olivia in Ode to Joy (1,2,3) and When A Snail Falls in Love

* Hong Jong Hyun, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kim Young-kwang, Sung Joon and Woo Bin were in about 5 shows together since they all started as models and then went into acting ( Vampire Idol, Black Christmas 

risaruart:

for instance, Dilmurat Dilraba along with zhang vin and then the dai si with zhang vin and the main actress again. I also see zhang he too with them.  Are they all with the same agency? I don't see yang mi along with them much, maybe cause each of them has their own lead in different dramas.

But if i keep seeing Dilmurat Dilraba and zhang vin in another drama again i'm going to have to ship these two hoping these two get together for reals haha! 

Oh god they are more like Brother sister her ship sails with Gao Weiguang all the way!!! AM soooo pumped for the side project for TMOPB

Yang Mi,  Zhao Lying, Dilraba, Yang Yang, Mark Chao, Vin Zhang, Yu Menglong, Wallace Huo, Hu Ge, Gao Weiguang, Ruilin Liu, Zhang He, Lai Yi, Zhang Han, William Chan, Huang Ming, and one of my favorites lately Emma Wu (AKA Gemma AKA poison girl) if you lay out like a family tree they have all crossed paths 2-10 times :)

Also you have the whole Yu Zheng camp with Bai Lu, Xu Kai, Mi Re, Zhang Zhehan, Wu Jiayi, Wu Jinyan always pairing up with each other in dramas too.

Also Luo Jin with Tang Yan. They were in quite a few dramas together. Don't know if they were from the same agency though. It's interesting that you don't often see this phenomenon in Korean entertainment as much.