Hello I'm new, I hope I am not breaking any rules. 

I am looking for a mature drama that sets place in the mid 1900s era...like the film "Flowers of War" with Christian Bale...I love the dress, and style of those times. 

Can someone please recommend something that isn't too youthful and the main characters a little bit older than 19 years old, I am looking for something to watch with my grandma and I don't think blossoming romance between teens will appeal to her.

Thank you again for your help!

Cruel Romance, Lady and the Liar and Too Late to Say I Love You. All set in the 1900's.

Battle of Changsha also very very good but that has less romance and more war.
The Disguiser, Sparrow. Republic era dramas are mostly war/spy themed.
If you don't mind watching it raw, I also highly recommend The Red.

All Quiet in Perking, Red Sorghum (2014).

Lara:

Hello I'm new, I hope I am not breaking any rules.

I am looking for a mature drama that sets place in the mid 1900s era...like the film "Flowers of War" with Christian Bale...I love the dress, and style of those times. 

Can someone please recommend something that isn't too youthful and the main characters a little bit older than 19 years old, I am looking for something to watch with my grandma and I don't think blossoming romance between teens will appeal to her.

Thank you again for your help! 

Oh, there's a drama edition of Flowers of War named 49 days: Sacrifice. Hope my comment will help you.