guess i'm gonna stick here in this thread for a good time :D .. so many recommendations .. you guys are the best :)
^ The dramas have already been added :) This topic is only for dramas, there are too many films.

^ that's a Thai drama, not Chinese/Taiwanese :/

Dark blue and moonlight

TeejayHerber:

Dark blue and moonlight

Dark blue and moonlight was so nicely made and greatly acted even though a few weird point in the scenario.

One of my fav so far !

I moved some of the 2018 dramas to the 2019 category because even though they released covers. teasers and synopsis, they still haven't started airing. It could be due to those crazy Chinese restrictions on LGBT content but I'm not sure.

If anyone knows anything about it, let me know please.

Ceki:

I moved some of the 2018 dramas to the 2019 category because even though they released covers. teasers and synopsis, they still haven't started airing. It could be due to those crazy Chinese restrictions on LGBT content but I'm not sure.

If anyone knows anything about it, let me know please.

I might be wrong but I think there was a season 2 of Advance Bravely that has been released February 20th (or will it be march 20th)

?

Anyway, thank you ! <3

Blackdream:
I might be wrong but I think there was a season 2 of Advance Bravely that has been released February 20th (or will it be march 20th)

Do you have a link? I can't find it in mdl, is it added to the database?

Ceki:

Do you have a link? I can't find it in mdl, is it added to the database?

I heard it from here :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1611038895648165&id=1224601767625215

But your informations are probably more accurate.

I'm a beginner. :3

Taiwan : they are releasing special episodes for Dark Blue and Moonlight.

(Airing now ...?)

In case you want to jump into that young boat :

Petition for season 2?of that wonderful drama : Crossing Line !

Please give it your voice and your bow :

https://www.change.org/p/choco-tv-for-history2-越界-crossing-line-season-2?recruiter=866643422&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page

The Ambiguous Focus (2017)

Oppressive Love (2016)