I like Chinese dramas. But i don't find them qualified. They don't have deep issue and good dialogues, good effects and also good acting. Not like Game of Thrones, Narcos or Heroes. Are there shows like that?

Scarlet Heart & The Imperial Doctress are great melos (the endings are a bit open ended though :-/
Scarlet heart
Nirvana in fire 
Ice fantasy (has good visuals)

Thanks but Ice Fantasy has maybe beautiful visual but good i don't think so. Its visual is like animated. Considering Game of Thrones' visual, the difference is obvious. I am gonna look into Scarlet heart, the mperial doctress and nirvana fire. Thank you.
Nirvana in fire is good but it's more of a 'thinking' drama and very complicated. There are ablot of cast introduced in a short amount of time. I even had to look up a family tree online as i couldn't get to grips with who belonged to who etc. Aside for that, it was very good.

My list for mainland Chinese dramas are limited. I'm not a uge fan of dubbing although i can tolerate it if the drama is good and captivating. A few dramas that i was hooked on are:
Journey of Flower
Eternal Love
Sealed with a kiss (it's not everyone cup of tea)
Love me if you dare
I want to think when i watch a drama. And i never found a drama like that. So if Nirvana in Fire makes you think, that's what i am gonna watch. Is there any show like Narcos i mean shows about true crime.
 tarkan-san:
I want to think when i watch a drama. And i never found a drama like that. So if Nirvana in Fire makes you think, that's what i am gonna watch. Is there any show like Narcos i mean shows about true crime.

I heard Day and Night (2017) is a good drama about crimes. Also In the name of the people is a good one about corruption.

Michia Lei:

I heard Day and Night (2017) is a good drama about crimes. Also In the name of the people is a good one about corruption.

Those are with eng subs?

tarkan-san:

Those are with eng subs?

They are. 

Michia Lei:

They are. 

Awesome. Thanks alot.

I was going to recommend Tribes and Empires to you,but it seems you are already watching it sooo...

I also second Nirvana In Fire. Beautiful drama with an intricately woven plot.

I notice you have The lost tomb and The Mystic Nine in your favorites list,though the scores were quite low. If you like that kind of tomb raiding drama, Candle in the Tomb was an entertaing watch.

As for crime, I would try Love Me If you Dare,and maybe Evil Minds. I haven't finished Evil Minds but so far it is very good.

where the lost ones go / unfortunately not you

this is a really good drama IMO  :)

Hope you like it too!!

you can watch this on youtube if you like 

Thanks for all the suggestions. But i wish all c-dramas would be subbed.