So I know about Viki and obviously YouTube. I’m wondering if there anymore sites available to watch Chinese Dramas from. I’m from the UK and a few dramas I like aren’t available on Viki so it can become a pain to find good sites or apps. 

For the past couple of months I have been watching the majority of all Chinese dramas on either DramaCools, or FastDrama.

Dramafever has gotten on top of the currently airing shows as swiftly as viki and of course Kissasian.ch has them, although maybe a coulple days behind viki, dramafever and fastdrama.   Those are the ones i bop between to see who has posted first.  

Hi, Nichola. I'm a huge fan of Chinese dramas, too. I can relate to you. There's a lot of sites to mention. Here are my favorite ones.

W/ Eng subs: viki, dramafever, kissasian, drama.net, gooddrama, dramacool, dramanice, youtube, sugoideas, etc..

No Eng subs/top Chinese video sites: youku, tudou, iqiyi, pptv, bilibili, 56.com, qq.com, sohu, acfun, etc..

My own way of searching for episodes, whether it's w/ English subtitles or none at all, is by copying either of the ff. : the pinyin or Chinese characters of the title of a drama (native title), ex. 一起来看流星雨, or the alternative title (also known as), ex. Yi Qi Lai Kan Liu Xing Yu. Then, I paste it on any search engine, like Google, Yahoo, Bing, or Baidu.com . Hope this works! :)

With eng subs:

4udrama

Fastdrama

Dramanice

Dramacool

Kissasian

Raw:

Maplestage