Can you suggest good martial arts drama? Not exaggerated ones. Ones that make you feel someone really fights.

1. Nirvana in Fire

2. Princess Agents

I don't know any dramas but I can recommend the movie http://mydramalist.com/2379-shaolin

Legend of Condor Heroes (2003)
House of Flying Daggers

All the old 80's and 90's TVB series had great martial arts, but those are so hard to come across online. I haven't seen the new remakes but normally Legend of the Condor Heroes should have great martial arts. 

I really liked the swordplay in The King's Woman.  I recently just watched Young Warriors (Based on the Legend of the Yang Generals), and I thought the martial arts using their staff was pretty impressive. Even the women were using the Yang technique. 

Kimberly:

All the old 80's and 90's TVB series had great martial arts, but those are so hard to come across online. I haven't seen the new remakes but normally Legend of the Condor Heroes should have great martial arts. 

I really liked the swordplay in The King's Woman.  I recently just watched Young Warriors (Based on the Legend of the Yang Generals), and I thought the martial arts using their staff was pretty impressive. Even the women were using the Yang technique. 

Was that Young Warriors of Yang Clan of Hu Ge? I would love to see more Hu Ge's dramas.

Michia Lei:

Was that Young Warriors of Yang Clan of Hu Ge? I would love to see more Hu Ge's dramas.

Yes! Young Warriors had a great cast. Hu Ge, is the 6th son. There's also Peter Ho, Cecilia Liu, Chen Long (Also in Nirvana on Fire w/ Hu Ge), Justin Yuan, and young Eddie Peng. It was a great drama, but if you follow history of the Yang's its not a happy one. The drama is fully subtitled on Viki. 

I was recently trying to Xuan Yuan Sword with Hu Ge, but Viki only had it partially subbed. I was so mad I got so far, and it cut me off >:( Grr!