Hi,  recently I started watching some cdramas & I like them (Boss & Me, Love O2O & Love Through a Millennium). I also completed My Sunshine Today & Love it. I want to watch more dramas like these.

can you recommend me some dramas? for now, I prefer to watch romance drama that has a happy ending.

You can try Ode to Joy and Eternal love aka Ten miles of Peach Blossoms if you like Historical/Fantasy dramas

Have you read this article ? https://mydramalist.com/article/soju-s-10-beginner-friendly-chinese-dramas-1018172086

The Big Boss. It's not big on romance but the lead character has a wild imagination. It's a happy show all things considered - a highschool show. I'm not usually a fan of highschool dramas but I am a big fan of this. To me it feels like the second season is even better. 

TW Drama? 

Fated to Love you 

Drunken to Love you

Pretty Li Hui Zhen

The eternal love

Modern:
My Mr. Mermaid - It gave similar vibes as Love O2O with a perfect couple with little-to-no conflict and bromance throughout the drama. Overall was cute, but the last few episodes were a pain to watch.

When a Snail Falls in Love - If you want a mystery/detective drama. The cases were semi-predictable and the filming was...cold(?), but the couple was just too cute (biased though)!

Historical:
Sound of the Desert -  If you don't mind a love triangle and semi-bittersweet end (the main couple has a happy ending!) then I would check this out. Oh, and if you don't mind that they used huskies as wolves. 

The Vigilantes in Masks - If you want more of a martial arts/wuxia action themed drama. The romance was less prominent though.

Personal Favorites:
Ode to Joy - Definitely more focused on the friendships of the five women, but the drama delves into their personal lives which incorporates love.

Eternal Love/ Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms - Although this one is one of my favorites, I'm hesitant to recommend as a beginner drama. Length, slow build-up, and China's normal usage of CGI can deter a fan.

Devil beside you is a good start

or MARS

for beginners i would say "princess agents"  because i got hooked with cdrama because of this drama, but it doesn't mean princess agents is the best out there

i would suggest "ode to joy" ,  u will cry u will laugh and it's real af.  

nirvana in fire, lan ling wang,  boss and me,  the eternal love,  scarlet heart, these are really good ones. 

I really liked "Because of meeting you/Because of you", but the 2nd female will make you mad for days and the drama has 56 episode.

You can try movies...Mr. Pride vs. Miss Prejudice and So I Married an Anti-Fan.;3

My amazing boyfriend and My mr. mermaid

Main couple are very cute and adorable, good chemistry, ost for my mr. mermaid is also very good.