I couldn't find a page on here about the show. I looked up the cast and couldn't find it listed on their pages either.

I have only started the 2nd episode (have to stop for now) but wow, I'm invested in the main relationships and my heart already hurts for them all. It's a terrible situation for everyone to be in and there's no obvious blame where you finger one of the characters and go "this is your fault!". Beautifully done.

I just started watching it yesterday and I'm already on episode 6. It's definitely gripping stuff! The characters and storylines are well written. One of the better dramas Netflix has invested in!

If it's not on MDL, can one off you add it ?

Skye-N-Rain:

If it's not on MDL, can one off you add it ?

I will try. what if I only know the day it started airing and not finish date or # of days a week it aired?

I know start date and it aired episodes a night (not sure if every day of the week or weekdays).

And stuff like episode count - Netflix has 40 but another source gives me 37. I've put 40 for now because it's most easily accessible to those of us here on Netflix (though it is uploaded on youtube and I haven't checked episode count on there).

Knavery:

I will try. what if I only know the day it started airing and not finish date or # of days a week it aired?

I know start date and it aired episodes a night (not sure if every day of the week or weekdays).

And stuff like episode count - Netflix has 40 but another source gives me 37. I've put 40 for now because it's most easily accessible to those of us here on Netflix (though it is uploaded on youtube and I haven't checked episode count on there).

Thank you! It doesn't have to have all the info.  MDL exists so that one person can add the info they know, then others can contribute to it as well.  A collaborative platform :D 

Skye-N-Rain:

Thank you! It doesn't have to have all the info.  MDL exists so that one person can add the info they know, then others can contribute to it as well.  A collaborative platform :D 

Alright hopefully I did stuff right

Pandamania:

I just started watching it yesterday and I'm already on episode 6. It's definitely gripping stuff! The characters and storylines are well written. One of the better dramas Netflix has invested in!

Yeah I'm slowly working through it but eventually I'll get there. I just don't want to dive too deep into it and look at the clock and notice it's 4am or something.

I have to say it's not bad for a Chinese drama but yeah, don't kill yourself watching it! Luckily I can have it on whilst I work so I don't have to watch it after hours. Do you know much about the actors? I am not that familiar with them.

Pandamania:

I have to say it's not bad for a Chinese drama but yeah, don't kill yourself watching it! Luckily I can have it on whilst I work so I don't have to watch it after hours. Do you know much about the actors? I am not that familiar with them.

Well the first guy you meet episode 1 in the Street Management Office who is the "main" character - I've seen him in some TV shows and he's had some leading roles in some high profile ones I haven't watched.

Other than that they're unknown to me. When I made the page like Skye-N-Rain suggested - I couldn't find one of the women who had a prominent enough role she was listed on Netflix as a cast member and listed on the Chinese Baidu wikipedia as a cast member.