I'm really getting tired of Korean, and Japanese dramas right now, need sometime Chinese, but i got a list of some Chinese dramas, which one of these is sooo goood and a must watch, and if it's really that good, explain why it's that good and i should watch it right away?

- Nirvana in Fire

- Eternal Love 

- Sparrow

- Love Me If You Dare

- Rookie Agent Rouge

- The Mystic Nine

Sparrow is a must-Watch! It has very grey characters, Deep and emotional story, one of the best written characters ever in my opinion (Tang Shanhai), romance was different and interesting, action-packed drama with tons of twists and turns. Did I mention that you'll find it hard to pick a side? All the main characters are kind of anti-heroes in their own ways. I had a love-hate relationship with pretty much everyone and I love complex and deep characters xD

Especially if you loved characters like Lee Kang To in Bridal Mask, you'll love, or at least find the characters in Sparrow interesting XP

MinaVIP:

Especially if you loved characters like Lee Kang To in Bridal Mask, you'll love, or at least find the characters in Sparrow interesting XP 

I might start watching that one, is it smart and clever like The Bridal Mask, Death Note, and Liar Game?

SuperDrama101ohyea:

I might start watching that one, is it smart and clever like The Bridal Mask, Death Note, and Liar Game? YES! I

Episode 1 is a bit slow so make sure to give it a few eps, and then it'll just turn amazing

MinaVIP:

Episode 1 is a bit slow so make sure to give it a few eps, and then it'll just turn amazing

okay 

I really loved Rookie Agent rouge. If you like spy stories, this one is a must watch. The drama is very plot focused and there's little romance. The historical background of the war between Japan and China is very interesting. The costumes are really beautiful. The main female lead is strong and smart. The characters are really well written and the second female lead is unforgettable as well.  This drama is very fast paced and addictive. 

I didn't finish Nirvana in fire yet but I like the story so far. It's very well written with smart dialogues. 

Love Me If You Dare, murder and who did it 

When a Snail Falls in Love I was excited about this one before the trailer got out 

The Interpreter Chinese tv show  about becoming a French Interpreter, with intense drama

Very nice dramas with romance and death, murder 

These dramas are all excellent choices,and among my favorite dramas,although Nirvana in Fire would probably be number 1 in terms of plot imo. Revenge dramas are a dime a dozen,but this one is so intricately woven. Great acting,writing,cinematography. 

I would just watch them one by one. The only drama I can't rec is sparrow,as I haven't seen it,but since others are saying it's good,I may have to watch that soon too;) 

NIRVANA IN FIRE.

NIRVANA IN FIRE.

NIRVANA IN FIRE.

Ok I recommend you The Advisors Alliance. This drama I have to say it’s even better than Nirvana in Fire.

You can watch Scartlet Heart, this is an amzing chinese drama that revolves around an 21st Century being transported back into the Qing Dynasty Period under the leadership of Kangxi Emperor and finds herself trapped in the soul of Ma'ertai Ruoxi. It is an amazing C-Drama and the story is also significant amzing!

There is also an Korean remake, known as Moon Lovers, that share similiar story, but takes place in Goryeo era instead.

I don't know what you like but Love Me If You Dare bored me to death even though I like crime dramas. It's not on your list (and again ıdk what you really like rn) but Across the Ocean to See You is a truly funny,light and cute drama. I watch it whenever I want to take my mind off something and just drift in drama land.

Based on your list, I would say nirvana on fire, eternal love and mystic nine. Rookie agent rogue is just not great. The female lead character might’ve been strong but it’s unbelievable, I didn’t buy any of the torturing scenes. I’m sorry but she wear clothes and her hands are free, so she can take off her clothes to blind her eyes to sleep! If you want to see a series that try to act posh and cool, with the name tag spy: watch rookie agent rogue. I dropped it half way through, also it’s so cliche!

If you tend to like Korean drama, you might find Chinese drama quite draggy! Anyway, recommending the flame’s daughter as it’s quite different plot line to kdrama and jdrama :) also if you like kungfu drama, then you should try any of Louis Cha’s adaptation, his books are the pillar for the martial art world :)

✔️ Love Me if You Dare

It has a great mix of action, crime, romance, psychological, comedy and gorgeous lead male actors 

✔️ Sparrow

great acting and very dramatic.... There are a lot of sad parts since it has to do with the military occupation time period 

Ones not on your list that I liked 

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner 

I loved the amazing hilarious chemistry between the 3 lead actors/actress plus the wonderful acting, criminal cases and the female lead was very intelligent and strong...it does have graphic crime scenes and no romance 

✔️ Go Away Mr Tumor

It is based on a real webtoon writer who had cancer and how she dealt with it...Bai Baihe was brilliant  as the lead female  who was strong, funny, intelligent, courageous and  I loved her daydreans of her webtoons epsecially the zombie one