Any dramas like this?

Or any good Chinese dramas in general? I'm all up for recommendations, please! :-)

Love O2O

Other to check out are: Our times (taiwan movie), kimi ni todoke (japanese movie)

Other dramas that had very similar light fun refreshjng coming of age romance are '15 years of migratory birds amd 'Love til the end of summer', except the ending just breaks your heart cause both are quite tragic.

Czakhareina:

Love O2O

Other to check out are: Our times (taiwan movie), kimi ni todoke (japanese drama)

Other dramas that had very similar light fun refreshjng coming of age romance are '15 years of migratory birds amd 'Love til the end of summer', except the ending jjst breaks your heart cause botj are quite tragic.

I really, really enjoyed Love O2O so I'm going to assume your other recommendations are great by default!  I was thinking about watching Love til the End of the Summer earlier, so maybe I'll start there~ 

My Mr. Mermaid is a nice lighthearted drama with a sweet main couple.

Miss in kiss, they're kind of similar, male lead is a bit cold.

love O2O im currently watching it and its amazing

can some1 help me i cant open a topic ... its says sign in even when im logged in 

I think you should watch Ode to joy

I recommend this drama Where the lost one go. Love all the characters, frienships  and the main leads chemistry was great. 

When We Were Young 2018 :)

My little princess

The fox's summer S1+2

A love so beautiful

Beyond light years

• Boss & Me
  • My Mr. Mermaid
  • Love Me If You Dare
  • When a Snail Falls in Love

The last two dramas have a thriller vibe but they are good too.

le coup de foudre 

The love equation