i loved The Eternal Love. i love the male lead. i want to find a drama like The Eternal Love where the male lead is carrying, possessive with her wife and lovely.

Try Sound of the Desert or Love O2O. 

elaa:

i loved The Eternal Love. i love the male lead. i want to find a drama like The Eternal Love where the male lead is carrying, possessive with her wife and lovely.

Does it need to be a fantasy/historic drama too?

mahiba:

Does it need to be a fantasy/historic drama too?

it doesn’t need to be fantasy/historic:)

AH:

Try Sound of the Desert or Love O2O. 

already watch love o2o, but i’ll try sound of the desert. thank you for recommended

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it :)

It's really hard to find a male lead who can compare to Ye Hua but I tried to find male leads who moved me the most:

Weightlifting fairy: the jealousy is very light but the male lead is very supportive of his love.

The happy loner is only 2 episodes but the male lead is just great. Very loving and suppotive.

Cruel romance

My sunshine

Cheese in the trap has a caring and possessive male lead (though he's twisted).

Edit: I mistook The eternal love (web drama that I didn't watch) with Eternal love (TV drama). My bad. I'll leave my post though, because I do feel my suggestions could be helpful.

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo

I second Sound Of the Desert too

mahiba:

It's really hard to find a male lead who can compare to Ye Hua but I tried to find male leads who moved me the most:

Weightlifting fairy: the jealousy is very light but the male lead is very supportive of his love.

The happy loner is only 2 episodes but the male lead is just great. Very loving and suppotive.

Cruel romance

My sunshine

Cheese in the trap has a caring and possessive male lead (though he's twisted).

The Eternal Love is different from Eternal Love (which has Ye Hua in it).

Knavery:

The Eternal Love is different from Eternal Love (which has Ye Hua in it).

Oups! Sorry then for my misleading post! Thanks.

mahiba:

Oups! Sorry then for my misleading post! Thanks.

It's not a bad comparison. The series you watched is much longer but there is serious devotion.

Well if you haven't seen The Eternal Love, I'd reccomend it too, LOL. I think the lead is pretty posessive (so far, I'm only into episode 13) but also cherishes the female lead.  

Scarlet Heart felt kind of posess-y but main female was like, no. But there is intense romance between the two leads, Cecilia Liu and Nicky Wu ended up dating and getting married <3

Princess Agents had that feel too with Kenny Lin and Zanilia Zhao. 

The King's Woman was also very in line with the theme you're looking for.  Zhang Vin (Li Jing in Eternal Love) stars here with Dilraba (Fox princess in Eternal Love). 

Goodbye my princess!! Only the male lead isn’t that caring, but gives the feels from possessiveness.  Can’t stop watching, similar to unstoppable lovers

if you haven't yet- try ashes of love. You'll love the ML. outstanding.the FL as well.

story of ming lan

i love my president though he's a psycho