I more like modern drama than ancient /historical drama. 

Any suggestions what nice to watch ? 

I was curious with Siege in Fog when will it be air ? 

Mr Right by Jindong, is funny, and modern

Mr Right hmmm Ok I'll try to watch it. Btw is Memory Lost worth to watch ? I've watched till ep 4 but a bit bored not so exciting like I watched Love Me If You Dare, 

Honestly, Memory Lost was not that good. I read a large portion of the novel, before the show and the sequels were released, and it influenced my opinion of them.  (The novel was better) Also, I heard Siege in Fog is currently unable to air. Why Siege in Fog cannot air. However,  several chapters of the novel are available and translated online.

Here is my list of modern Cdramas:

Divorce Lawyers-2014

To Be a Better Man-2016

The First Half of My Life-2017

Ode to Joy + Ode to Joy 2-2016 + 2017

These two are not modern, but they are wonderful:

Auntie Duohe-2009

Princess Agents-2017

I just realized you were specifically looking for 2018 dramas, sorry! T__T

THESE ARE THE ONES I LOOK FORWARD THE MOST IN 2018 - ALL HISTORICAL  or COSTUME&PERIOD

2018 MOST INTERESTING MODERN DRAMAS

UPCOMING

Thank you all for your info, especially Laura I'm desperately waiting those upcoming dramas. New drama just like vitamins for my days to be energize again. 

Wow  .... what a month of March some new drama just poped up. Yey  ... Siege in Fog finally aired with different title Color of Night. The Flame's Daughter looks promising. While Kdrama also airing some new drama that look good.

CuteSofiLin:

Wow  .... what a month of March some new drama just poped up. Yey  ... Siege in Fog finally aired with different title Color of Night. The Flame's Daughter looks promising. While Kdrama also airing some new drama that look good.

Yes, I saw, but unfortunately Siege in Fog is not being subbed.

Boss and me 

love 020

negotiator

les interprets

CuteSofiLin:

What!!!???  I had no idea it was released under a different name. 

Laura:

Hopefully, it will get subbed soon!

ihatebutterfingers:

Honestly, Memory Lost was not that good. I read a large portion of the novel, before the show and the sequels were released, and it influenced my opinion of them.  (The novel was better) Also, I heard Siege in Fog is currently unable to air. Why Siege in Fog cannot air. However,  several chapters of the novel are available and translated online.

Here is my list of modern Cdramas:

Divorce Lawyers-2014

To Be a Better Man-2016

The First Half of My Life-2017

Ode to Joy + Ode to Joy 2-2016 + 2017

These two are not modern, but they are wonderful:

Auntie Duohe-2009

Princess Agents-2017

I just realized you were specifically looking for 2018 dramas, sorry! T__T

I have to say a big thank you to you, i have just started better man, after seeing your post and absolutely loving it!

Very different to any of the other Chinese series i have seen.

girrlit:

I have to say a big thank you to you, i have just started better man, after seeing your post and absolutely loving it!

Very different to any of the other Chinese series i have seen.

Yay! It's such a great drama, I'm sure you will like it.

CuteSofiLin:

I more like modern drama than ancient /historical drama. 

Any suggestions what nice to watch ? 

I was curious with Siege in Fog when will it be air ? 

now you can watch it , and actually it is quite good! I like it , as I watch in vietsub I am at the 14th episode and to tell the truth I can't wait for the next episode!! I recommend it !

Laura:

it is subbed on fastdrama

Girls,  I've just watched new cdrama : Old Boy 2018 it's a good drama to watch I recommend to you all.  But it's still ongoing. It's a modern drama starring Ariel Lin, I like her since saw her as Huang Rong at Legend of condor heroes.