Can I have any suggestions for Chinese drama..as same as love 020

I think My Mr. Mermaid gives off similar vibes as Love 020. It has a cutesy almost perfect couple with little to no conflict and great bromance throughout.

Have you seen Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms? The director is the same as the one who directed Love 020.  You'll fall in love I promise. 

Any specific genres? If anything goes for you, then I'd recomment their latest release : "Day and Night", a crime thriller.

Thanks I have seen these dramas????????

Hi. I’m looking for a Hong Kong drama  called Under the Canopy of Love. I found multiple raws but no english subs. Could you help? I’d appreciate it.

a love so beautiful, you should watch that

There are two others but Gu man (author of love o2o) but they aren’t quite as cutesy and bubbly but still really good:

Boss & Me

My sunshine

Others than have somewhat the same happy feeling:

Queen In Hyun’s Man (Korean, but there’s a C-drama version Love across a millennium - also starring Zheng Shuang) 

Smiling Pasta (Taiwanese and a bit old, cutesy relationship)

for sure check out a love so beautiful, and 

cnguyen1031:

There are two others but Gu man (author of love o2o) but they aren’t quite as cutesy and bubbly but still really good:

Boss & Me

My sunshine

Others than have somewhat the same happy feeling:

Queen In Hyun’s Man (Korean, but there’s a C-drama version Love across a millennium - also starring Zheng Shuang) 

Smiling Pasta (Taiwanese and a bit old, cutesy relationship)

Yes All agree