Hello,

My main criteria for a drama is romance.  I would like the entire series to be mostly about that ie: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, Lady & Liar with sprinkles of good side stories.  I do prefer historical due to the costumes but I am open.  I try to steer clear from fantasy and any corny type of comedy.  Doesn't matter if the ending is sad.  To me, the sad ones seem more memorable.  Chinese dramas only please.  Lastly, and most importantly, if the triangle can be two men and one woman.  The woman being strong and smart in addition to being in love with both men.  

To give an idea of what kind of men I swoon over are the ride or die ones; Zheng Qing from Lady & Liar, Wen Yong from Prince Lan Ling Wang, Tuoba Jun from Princess WeiYoung, Chu Bei Jei from General and I.

Thanks in advance!

Princess Agents if you haven't watched it yet. The female lead is really badass and the characters are all great. She does sort of end up loving both leads at different times and you'll understand why she chooses the main lead if you watch it. 

and if you don't mind one that isn't historical then A Love So Beautiful, when you see the word "love" in the title you just know its full of romance haha. The main leads have so much chemistry and it follows their story from school kids to adulthood. You even fall in love with the second lead couple. There is a love triangle that lasts throughout the whole drama basically, and all characters remain on good terms.

Also if you're okay with  a Taiwanese drama then Summer's Desire is an option too. She loves both leads and ends up with both in different parts of the drama. So regardless of who you end up shipping her with you still see a lot of quality scenes. 

✔️ Love Lost in Times 

Most of the Chinese historicals I liked were movies

✔️ Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

✔️ House of Flying Daggers (love triangle and great chemistry between leads) 

This movie series below has no love triangle but great movies and has side stories plus a romnace between Heartless and Cold Blood 

✔️ Four Trilogy  movies (Four, Lawless Kingdom and Kingdom of Blood) 

I have watched more Korean historicals since they have less episodes and no dubbing 

Li Yan:

Princess Agents if you haven't watched it yet. The female lead is really badass and the characters are all great. She does sort of end up loving both leads at different times and you'll understand why she chooses the main lead if you watch it. 

and if you don't mind one that isn't historical then A Love So Beautiful, when you see the word "love" in the title you just know its full of romance haha. The main leads have so much chemistry and it follows their story from school kids to adulthood. You even fall in love with the second lead couple. There is a love triangle that lasts throughout the whole drama basically, and all characters remain on good terms.

Also if you're okay with  a Taiwanese drama then Summer's Desire is an option too. She loves both leads and ends up with both in different parts of the drama. So regardless of who you end up shipping her with you still see a lot of quality scenes. 

I watched the beginning of Princess Agents but dropped it because it was too dark for my taste and not enough romance.  I finished Summer's Desire and it's one of my favorite Taiwanese dramas!  You're right about searching for "Love" in the title.  It does narrow it down.  Thanks for replying =)

tita_cba:

I think that Chuno fits the bill

The Bridal Mask 

Thanks but I'm looking for Chinese dramas only.

Stevie70:

✔️ Love Lost in Times 

Most of the Chinese historicals I liked were movies

✔️ Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

✔️ House of Flying Daggers (love triangle and great chemistry between leads) 

This movie series below has no love triangle but great movies and has side stories plus a romnace between Heartless and Cold Blood 

✔️ Four Trilogy  movies (Four, Lawless Kingdom and Kingdom of Blood) 

I have watched more Korean historicals since they have less episodes and no dubbing 

Maybe I'll try Love Lost in Times, I keep holding it off because I don't like William Chan's face.  Thanks for responding!

looks like you are currently watching or about to start Siege in Fog.   That has a love triangle.   Great drama.   

Chronicle of Life

Palace

Rule the world - pretty new and I saw lately that it finished translation

Scarlet heart if you haven't seen yet

Sound of the Desert

King's Woman

Too late to say I love you (it's the original that Siege in fog is based on)

Imperial Doctoress

EvilYuli:
u (it's the original that Siege in fog is based on)

I haven't watched Siege of the fog , but really !!!!  based on that amazing drama 

JoanneSmith:

looks like you are currently watching or about to start Siege in Fog.   That has a love triangle.   Great drama.   

Yes, I'm watching it right now and it's the perfect love triangle.  It's so intense, I love it ^.^ The cast is really good looking which makes it that much better =P

EvilYuli:

Chronicle of Life

Palace

Rule the world - pretty new and I saw lately that it finished translation

Scarlet heart if you haven't seen yet

Sound of the Desert

King's Woman

Too late to say I love you (it's the original that Siege in fog is based on)

Imperial Doctoress

I've added them to my watchlist, thank you so much!

Charlee:

Yes, I'm watching it right now and it's the perfect love triangle.  It's so intense, I love it ^.^ The cast is really good looking which makes it that much better =P

i am on  ep 40 and all i have in my head right now is Lankai!

JoanneSmith:

i am on  ep 40 and all i have in my head right now is Lankai!

Lol, girl I feel you.  I just finished ep. 24 and the whole time I keep thinking omg he's SO handsome.  He has an asshole face but a really handsome one at the same time so he fits the character perfectly ^.^  

Wang Ping is on my shit list right now but there are times when I'm like he's also really good looking!  Kinda feminine at times which throws me off, but I like the actor in general because he's also in Legend of Dugu.  His character there seems delicious =P

Oh i love  princess age  im in episode 20

Charlee:

Lol, girl I feel you.  I just finished ep. 24 and the whole time I keep thinking omg he's SO handsome.  He has an asshole face but a really handsome one at the same time so he fits the character perfectly ^.^  

Wang Ping is on my shit list right now but there are times when I'm like he's also really good looking!  Kinda feminine at times which throws me off, but I like the actor in general because he's also in Legend of Dugu.  His character there seems delicious =P