I NEED RECOMMENDATIONS! ONLY CHINESE DRAMAS PLZ! BEST IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE ON DRAMAFEVER OR VIKI(USA) OR YOUTUBE IF YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDED DRAMAS FOR ME PLZ I BEG YOU TO MAKE SURE IT FITS THE FOLLOWING:

• available on viki (usa), dramafever, youtube or any other website but plz state the website along with the drama
  • CHINESE OR TAIWANESE OR HONG KONG
  • romance, medical, business, or school related (ex. Love O2O, surgeons, Negotiator)
  • 10-40 episodes long
  • released in recent years
  • If on youtube plz make sure it was English or Spanish subtitles

PLZ! BEAR WITH ME! I AM REALLY PICKY SO DON'T JUDGE ME!

(P.S. I am really sorry for using so many caps and exclamation marks because I'm in desperate need!)

Okay, I would really recommend Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. Despite the length, it is well worth it. Especially if you're looking for a good romance. You can watch all the episodes on Youtube. 

I usually only watch romance, romance comedies so I just listed anything over 8 rating from my list. You can find most on Dramafever, Viki, Netflix for subscription sites. Youtube, 4udrama, kissasian, have fan subs. You should find them on at least one of the sites but probably on multiple so I didn't list where they are.

A love So Beautiful

Behind Your Smile

Bromance

Devil Beside You

Easy Fortune Happy Life

Fabulous Boys

Face Off

Fated To Love You

I Cannot Hug You

It Started With A Kiss & They Kiss Again

Just You

Love Around

Love In Time

Love Now

Mars

Meet Me @ 1006

Meteor Garden

Moon River

My Amazing Boyfriend 

My Mister Mermaid

Oh My General

Oh My Emperor 

Scarlet Heart

Someone Like You

The Eternal Love

Why Why Love

Amy Ha:

Okay, I would really recommend Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. Despite the length, it is well worth it. Especially if you're looking for a good romance. You can watch all the episodes on Youtube. 

is there subs?

XxKrazyFoxX:

is there subs?

Yeah, there are.

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner season 1 

✔️ Go Away Mr Tumor (movie)

✔️ For Love or Money (Chinese/Korean movie) 

✔️ Love Shuttle Millenium

✔️ Murphy's  Law of Romance 

✔️ Just You 

Love me if you dare, when a snail falls in love 

Some of my fave shows are :

1. Bromance

2. The perfect Match

3. Just You

4. Refresh Man

5. Back to 1989

6. Behind your smile

7. Fall in love with me

8. Devil beside you

9. Office Girls

10. Love around

Addicted (Heroin) - Surprised me, I thought that I would hate it but kind of loved it. The main characters was cute and they really grew onto me.  You get to follow them from being "enemies" to good friends and then a couple, so it's a lot of different feels and stuff. You get some romance, what can I say? It's a packaged deal.  

BTW; As many other C-Dramas it had some kind of rape-ish vibe during some scenes (which did not really sit well with me but each to their own) I watched it on Viki with english subs. 

BTW #2; It's a BL