Hello everyone...  Wondering if anyone can help me...  So far I am in love with Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost.   But I noticed there are two different subbed versions...  One has white lettering over the Chinese characters and one has yellow lettering above the Chinese characters.  I really want to save the one with the yellow letters but none of the main sites have it available for download...

I have been watching it on 4UDrama but I cannot find that version anywhere else...  I rarely want to save dramas but this one has me hooked...  Already watched the first 5 episodes twice so it's a keeper!    Any suggestions on where to find it?  Thank you!  (^_^)

I use KSeries.net the subs are on point and done rather fast but they don't allow downloading.  My next best that does offer downloading is https://ondramanice.tv/ they have kept up to speed like Kseries and the subs are pretty straight.

Thank you for your reply Kari L. Lee!!!  Unfortunately, ondramanice only has the white subs...  But thank you for the recommendation!