Since we're close to the end of 2018, I'm wondering what do you consider as the best chinese drama/s released this year?

Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost   (its beating the pants of Legend of Fu Yao IMO)

Bloody Romance

Legend of Fuyao

The Story of Souls from Endless Books

I haven't seen too many, but what I have seen (so far) are great:

Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost (I'm on episode 43 out of 60)

Bloody Romance (only on episode 5 but it's already amazing, lol) 

it would've been Legend of Fuyao if they wrapped up the last ep a little better but still amazing nonetheless

ashes of love seems promising

kelena93:

I haven't seen too many, but what I have seen (so far) are great:

Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost (I'm on episode 43 out of 60)

Bloody Romance (only on episode 5 but it's already amazing, lol) 

Happy endings?

Lustdrama:

Happy endings?

Heavy Sweetness hasn't finished airing yet so I'm not sure. 

I spoiled myself with the ending of Bloody Romance and some say it's a sad ending and others say it's kind of an open ending, hoping for a season 2... I'm watching it regardless but I'm prepared to die inside... Lol. 

For me it is Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost...  I have watched A LOT of dramas over the years and I almost think this is the best drama I have ever seen tbh...   Just IMO...

Happy ending if you like the main pairing...  I prefer to stop at ep 61 for a more tragic ending...   I wasn't into the main OTP as much...  Still an amazing drama...

Old Boy.

I mean, I started watching /not finished any of them, I don't like watching more than 15-20 eps of one drama at the same time, so I take breaks/ a couple of fantasy shows but none of them came even close... Fuyao is nice but lacks something to be called very good, Ashes of love are kinda cute but failed to capture my heart so far. As for Bloody Romance, this show missed the mark for me, totes, I kinda regret even starting it. 

There is also Guardian that objectively deserves solid 2/10 for CGI and general stuff, but I am ashamed to admit that I like it very much LOL. Very much. 

Haeju:

Old Boy.

I mean, I started watching /not finished any of them, I don't like watching more than 15-20 eps of one drama at the same time, so I take breaks/ a couple of fantasy shows but none of them came even close... Fuyao is nice but lacks something to be called very good, Ashes of love are kinda cute but failed to capture my heart so far. As for Bloody Romance, this show missed the mark for me, totes, I kinda regret even starting it. 

There is also Guardian that objectively deserves solid 2/10 for CGI and general stuff, but I am ashamed to admit that I like it very much LOL. Very much. 

Agreed with Guardian. It's quite a guilty pleasure, like, it's not really 'good' but I still manage to enjoy it, especially with the Zhao Yun Lan and Shen Wei bromance. I don't really care much for the other characters though, and the plot is just... The CGI is probably the worst I've seen too and have you seen that ending? But despite everything, I still liked it, lol.