hi, 

I am looking for a drama in which the ML and FL hate each other (more on the guy side) and they slowly fall in love. ( I prefer the fl to fall first)

The fl should be cheerful and stand for herself.

I like as well forced cohabitation or arranged marriage tropes.

Thanks!

• The Eternal Love - time travel, arranged marriage and cohabitation; not quite hate, but there's a rivalry and lack of trust between them at first; the FL is generally positive and definitely sticks up for herself; they start to fall for each other around the same time
  • When a Snail Falls in Love - I wouldn't say they hate each other, but the ML looks down on and scolds the FL in the beginning; they don't live together but they work together; the FL is cheerful but with a quiet personality, and she falls first
  • Across the Ocean to See You - the leads become neighbours and the FL becomes the ML's demanding boss; they fall for each other slowly; the ML falls first from what I remember; I wouldn't call the FL "cheerful" but she's not miserable either and she can stand up for herself
 AH:
  • The Eternal Love - time travel, arranged marriage and cohabitation; not quite hate, but there's a rivalry and lack of trust between them at first; the FL is generally positive and definitely sticks up for herself; they start to fall for each other around the same time
  • When a Snail Falls in Love - I wouldn't say they hate each other, but the ML looks down on and scolds the FL in the beginning; they don't live together but they work together; the FL is cheerful but with a quiet personality, and she falls first
  • Across the Ocean to See You - the leads become neighbours and the FL becomes the ML's demanding boss; they fall for each other slowly; the ML falls first from what I remember; I wouldn't call the FL "cheerful" but she's not miserable either and she can stand up for herself

I watched the eternalness love and it was so cute!

When a snail falls in love tempt me but IDK if i’ll Watch it cause people said it was kinda slow. I’ll see!

Thanks for your answer anyway !

You're welcome :)!

Have you seen the Chinese remake of Meteor Garden? The ML and FL hate each other at first, but they slowly fall in love.  I really am enjoying this more than I had expected.

Gia:

Have you seen the Chinese remake of Meteor Garden? The ML and FL hate each other at first, but they slowly fall in love.  I really am enjoying this more than I had expected.

Really? I haven’t seen it. You are talking about the one currently airing ?

I really liked the anime Hana York Dango. But Hated the korean drama. Is the chines better ?

Azalae:

Really? I haven’t seen it. You are talking about the one currently airing ?

I really liked the anime Hana York Dango. But Hated the korean drama. Is the chines better ?

Yup!  I am a couple of episodes behind, but I believe it just finished airing.  Like you, I hated the Korean remake, but the chemistry between the two leads in the Chinese version keeps me coming back.  It is not perfect, but it has been very entertaining.  I just started Hana York Dango to see why it was so popular and I still like the Chinese version better. Happy watching!

No one can recommend me a drama? I really don't know what to watch...

accidentally in love 

master devil do not kiss me 

suddenly seventeen 

meteor garden 

let’s go watch meteor shower 

sealed with a kiss 

cruel romance

novoland: the castle in the sky 

only side by side with you 

hi flower 

dragon day you’re dead

princess agents 

legend of yunxi 

general and i 

fifteen years waiting for migratory birds

summer’s desire 

prince of lan ling 

princess of lan ling king 

scarlet heart

palace the lock heart jade

the king’s woman 

Azalae:

No one can recommend me a drama? I really don't know what to watch...

Try Secrets of the Three Kingdoms if you're okay with period dramas :) 

Its full of intriguing plot twists and cliffhangers to keep you entertained. The king and queen is forced to act as a couple when the real king died.

Im not sure about the hating part but they didn't like each other at first. There's cohabitation of course, since they must keep their "secret".

Hope you enjoy it. 

The first half of my life.

silvermcv:

Both are male lead falls in love first:

Too Late To Say I love You

Princess Agents 

Female Lead falls in love first: 

Scarlet Heart (she doesnt realize it but she loves him first)

Noble Aspirations ( enemies bc she is from the demon sect and he is from the heaven sect)

Journey of Flower (she falls in love with him which leads them to become enemies)

Untouchable Lovers 

I have seen by fast-forwarding too laye to say I love you. I loved only the kisses but maybe in some years I will try it again. 

I also plan to watch Princess Agents but it is really long so I will wait a bit.

I loved scarlet heart K version. But for the C version, I really can’t get used to bald hairstyles.

Noble aspirations and Untouchable lover seem good even though Untouchable livers have some divergent reviews.

Thanks for your recs anyways :)

Azalae:
I loved scarlet heart K version. But for the C version, I really can’t get used to bald hairstyles.

I was the same until I watched The Story of Yanxi Palace, which also somewhat fits your criteria (the FL has two main love interests and in the first one she thinks she hates the love interest, and in the second one the love interest thinks he hates her for a long time). It also has a FL who can stand for herself. She is sometimes serious and definitely holds grudges, but in some ways she is also quite cheerful. There is sort of forced cohabitation (in terms of living in the palace) and arranged marriage (sort of orchestrated by the FL) as well.

Somehow the two main male characters look good with that hairstyle IMO, especially Xu Kai. In fact one of the reasons I actually started watching it was because I couldn't believe how good he looked with that hairstyle ^^".