Hello!

My name is Jen and I'm one of the numerous editors at TV Tropes. I am particularly interested in Asian drama (since I watch a lot) but I'm newer to Japanese and Chinese drama. I'm seeking fainting scenes to add to the TV Tropes page as we attempt to greatly expand that area. Case in point... it's rather devout of Asian scenes right now but it's such a common trope in them. ---> https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Fainting

Please share any that you are aware of from dramas or comedy, particularly from the past year or so. I'm not as up to date on 2016-2018 dramas, especially if they haven't been subbed yet!

We're considering creating a separate trope page for the scenes where they roll their eyes up when they faint as it is in many ways its own thing. Here is are two of my favorite recent examples from actresses I love.

Zhou Yu Tong from Journey II (PLEASE tell me there will be a Journey III)

Gina Jin from Mengei Comes Across 

THANK YOU!
jen

thanks again! i loved princess agents

Also the FL in Cambrian Period faints several times, to the point where it reminded me of this thread. 18 minutes in to episode 5 is just one example.

Ah yes, thank you. Zhou Yu Tong is one of my all-time fave actresses for comedy, but she doesn't get to do it enough. too many serious roles. she fainted a lot in journey 2 and i hope they make a journey 3. she also rolled her eyes when she fainted in journey 2 a lot which sadly doesnt happen in most of these people mentioned but its my favorite style. we might not be able to spin it off into a separate trope due to lack of additional discoveries of that variety. thanks for thinking of me :)