Please, help me with some recommendations. I want to watch at a chinese series like “Eternal Love season 1 & season 2” which contain:

• palace theme;
  • time travel;
  • full of lot of kiss
  • short number of episode (20-30).
  •        I don’t want to see chinese series with Sad or Dramatic end or storries. I like verry much happy ending.
  •        Please, help me. I thank you in advances.

Scarlet Heart kinda has all of this it is slightly dramatic, and it does include the time travel thing. It also does have its sad points ( all dramas do ) and its ending can be viewed in 2 different ways for the first season. You have to watch the second season afterwords which isnt necessarily palace theme but the historical aspects are still sprinkled throughout the season.

1.    My claims have changed since my first post. Now I want to see chinese or korean series that include:

-     lot, lot, lot of kiss (if it possible since first episode);

-   lot of embrance;;

-     happy ending (I don’t like sad endind) or alternative ending;

-     historical and romance series;

-     still short series (about 20-30 episodes).

I know most of the Chinese or Korean series are generally sad. Although I do not like a sad final, I do not mind such a final if the series was followed by many hugs and a lot of gentle scenes.

2. Where can I find the series "The legend of Lu Zhen" with English subtitles? I searched everywhere and it's hard to find this series. Or I find it partially subtitled, or I can not find it at all, or the video player is slowly loading.

I thank you in advance for any help

1. The one just popped in my head is "Well Intended Love".
Got a lot of kissing scene, but not a historical drama.