I watched this Chinese drama on YouTube a couple years ago and I don’t remember the name. It was about this vampire who lived in this big house and for some reason had this guy staying over (visiting? He slept over) the vampire was a really mean guy and the story barely progresses to the two guys getting together. At one point he stayed in a relationship with this girl to be socially accepted? It made the other guy mad he was staying with her 

(I hope to god I’m not combining two different dramas together. If this doesn’t ring a bell give me a drama where it’s BL and one guy was a vampire)

It may be the 2016 chinese movie Bite Fight that you're looking for. Sorry if it's not.

LKK7:

It may be the 2016 chinese movie Bite Fight that you're looking for. Sorry if it's not.

Oh it is! Thanks so much!

I have only seen trailers on YouTube but have not found the whole movie anywhere :'(

Mystearica81:

I have only seen trailers on YouTube but have not found the whole movie anywhere :'(

Guess I was lucky to see it back then, but honestly it was painful to watch. It really wasn’t that good there was so much pointless drama. they fought  like every 4 minutes after “making up” lmaoo