Hey! I just finished watching Oh! My Emperor and naturally I loved it. However, the ending left me a little confused. 

I've put it in spoilers just in case, but Obviously the Emperor and the celebrity weren't the same person, but how did the Emperor get to the 21st century? In flashbacks it showed that the emperor, along with a couple of other characters, more or less orchestrated her original time-travel (with the taxi stopping in the middle of nowhere because of the 'accident' and the emperor bumping into her earlier that day and spilling her purse contents) but it was all a little ambiguous for me

LVA:

Hey! I just finished watching Oh! My Emperor and naturally I loved it. However, the ending left me a little confused. 

I've put it in spoilers just in case, but Obviously the Emperor and the celebrity weren't the same person, but how did the Emperor get to the 21st century? In flashbacks it showed that the emperor, along with a couple of other characters, more or less orchestrated her original time-travel (with the taxi stopping in the middle of nowhere because of the 'accident' and the emperor bumping into her earlier that day and spilling her purse contents) but it was all a little ambiguous for me

I watched this awhile back and always wondered the same thing. I still do today, LoL. Like I wish it would explain it more, mostly how they got to the 21st century.

I personally thought it was just in her imagination :(

To make sense of the series I sort of imagined a fantastical structure to everything. So take this as my own imaginings, (And yes it’s kind of far out there) but I personally found it as a way to enjoy the story while also provide some type of logic I could get behind. When luo feifei first traveled to the zodiac kingdom I automatically assumed because of the current meteor shower she was biking through maybe she had traveled to a parallel universe, so that was the assumption I had while watching the entire series. (I realize while the other characters were parallel in feifei’s world and the zodiac kingdom, feifei did not have a double in the zodiac kingdom. I just like to think this is another way she is special). At the end, the way I made sense of everything was that the emperor found a way to travel to her universe, I’m assuming with Moran’s help since he sees the future, maybe he saw how the emperor could travel to feifei’s world and they set everything up so it could happen. It’s still a little sad feifei and the emperor are living in her world rather than the world with all the friends she made and her people, but at least they’re back together.