Few things who disturbing me in chinese dramas:

The super fighting, super jumping, the slow motions and the rest unrealistic.
All the male leads are cold and feels they act like a robots.
Plots always writing in weird way.
Too dragy dramas!
Bad dubbing!!!

Seriously i don't know if my choices are bad or all of those chinese dramas are bad.

The Untamed is one of my favorite dramas!

Go Go Squid

Love is So Beautiful

Le Coup De Foudre  

Longest Night in  Chang'an

Correction:  A Love so Beautiful

That happened to me very first when I started c drama.  Those drama i started with horribly failed and disappointed me.  But then after get bored with k drama I started c drama again with "A love so beautiful" and I loved it. Then I researched a bit and found some very good ones. 

Go go squid

Before we get married

Le coup de foudre

Exclusive memory (Special ep as well)

Put your head on my shoulder

About is love

Ever Night

Guardian

All of these and the above increased my love for Chinese dramas.  I've also tried watching some very banal dramas that I dropped very quickly, but there some gems there you just have to find them and of course it is  a matter of taste.  Happy viewing and hope you join the Chinese drama bandwagon!

Misiek:

check:

The Untamed

Arsenal Military Academy

Nirvana in Fire

There another thing i didn't mention i really hate in chinese dramas and is the super jumps the super fighting and the slowmotions. and as much as i know they all have it in The Untamed and Arsenal Military Academy.

I understood Nirvana in Fire is must to watch so i will watch it only.

Thank you

K Arlene:

The Untamed is one of my favorite dramas!

Go Go Squid

Love is So Beautiful

Le Coup De Foudre  

The Untamed - i know this one really recomded but i can't watch the "super jumps the super fighting and the slowmotions"

Go Go Squid - I will check it.

Love is So Beautiful - This drama already on my plan to watch, and i really love Shen Yue!!

Le Coup De Foudre - I watching this drama right now and this drama is Too dragy, unconvincing acting, Bad dubbing and the only thing i liked and the reason i didn't drop the drama yet is the sister and the brother. Probably i will drop it soon if it's keep like that.

Longest Night in Chang'an - Doesn't like it.

Thank you

RiRi:

That happened to me very first when I started c drama.  Those drama i started with horribly failed and disappointed me.  But then after get bored with k drama I started c drama again with "A love so beautiful" and I loved it. Then I researched a bit and found some very good ones. 

Go go squid

Before we get married

Le coup de foudre

Exclusive memory (Special ep as well)

Put your head on my shoulder

About is love

A love so beautiful - This drama already on my plan to watch, and i really love Shen Yue!!

Go go squid - I will check the drama. 

Before we get married - I will check the drama.

Le coup de foudre - I watching this drama right now and this drama is Too dragy, unconvincing acting, Bad dubbing and the only thing i liked and the reason i didn't drop the drama yet is the sister and the brother. Probably i will drop it soon if it's keep like that. 

Exclusive memory (Special ep as well) - I don't like non asian actors in dramas and movies.

Put your head on my shoulder - I will check the drama. 

About is love - I will check the drama.

I felt the same about most of them :/ The dubbing is what really gets to me.

K Arlene:

Ever Night

Guardian

All of these and the above increased my love for Chinese dramas.  I've also tried watching some very banal dramas that I dropped very quickly, but there some gems there you just have to find them and of course it is  a matter of taste.  Happy viewing and hope you join the Chinese drama bandwagon!

Ever Night, Guardian - I am not big fan of historical dramas.

I don't like that super jumping the super fighting and the slow motions.

love:

I felt the same about most of them :/ The dubbing is what really gets to me.

Most of the time the dubbing is weird and feel like amateur dubbing.

I feel you, c-drama plots tend to be draggy or ridiculous because for some reason they always want to stretch the episode count to 40+... That's why I generally stick to periodical/historical or wuxia/fantasy c-dramas because they at least have something interesting happening all the time, but I can see why you might not like them.

Modern dramas:

• A Love So Beautiful +1
  • Ode to Joy -- I heard this is very popular and good, but never watched it myself
  • Love O2O -- also heard this is very good but personally not crazy for the main actor and actress oops

Crime/Mystery (in modern setting):

• Love Me If you Dare
  • When a Snail Falls in Love
  • Your Secret -- still airing, eps are pretty short (30-35 min each)

Dramas that are probably not up your alley but I found to be pretty good:

Fantasy/Wuxia

• Ashes of Love and Eternal Love -- both have similar stories/format

Periodical/Historical

• Cuo Dian Yuan Yang (prequel) and Xi Dian Yuan Yang (sequel)
  • The Advisor's Alliance -- it's pretty good but it takes a bit of concentration imo since it's about the Three Kingdoms and there's so many diff characters (no bad dubbing though; all original voices)

Let us know which Chinese / Thai dramas you end up liking !  I'd be interested to find out what rocks your boat and get some suggestions for future dramas to watch.  :)