What are your 2 favourite Cdramas no matter the ratings, If you had to pick modern and fantasy ( either or both)

Just those you would re-watch cause you liked them best, don't have to care what others think. 

I have several that I’ve already watched multiple times: 

1. Le Coup de Foudre
  2. Put Your Head On My Shoulder
  3. Love O2O
  4. A Love So Beautiful
  5. Boss & Me
 ChessWidow:

I have several that I’ve already watched multiple times: 

1. Le Coup de Foudre
  2. Put Your Head On My Shoulder
  3. Love O2O
  4. A Love So Beautiful
  5. Boss & Me

I haven't seen any of those, been wanting to watch a couple for sure.

I'm pretty new to Cdramas, a modern one I can name is Go Go Squid and a memorable fantasy one is Fights Break Sphere.  It's not perfect but a lot that happens there and is just very memorable. 

A lot of c drama comes to my mind, but I'll have to admit the series I rewatch the most are the light-and-silly romcoms. Two favorites:

Go Princess Go

Unique Lady

The Vigilantes in Masks --- I seriously had lost count how many times I've been rewatching this, at least once a year if I recall correctly. It was my one and only all time favourite since I first watched it in 2011, until I watched Young Blood during my summer break this year. Now, both of them are my favourite dramas, not limited to C-dramas. There are many C-dramas which I found interesting but none came close to these two in becoming my favourite.

I’m constantly going back to rewatch Eternal Love,  Ashes of Love & Le Coup de Foudre

I don't rewatch dramas that often. The only Chinese drama I plan to rewatch soon is Nirvana In Fire. A few others that I love enough to rewatch someday are: 

The Mystic Nine

Love Me If You Dare 

Goodbye My Princess

When We Were Young

Detective L

The Eternal Love

Ashes of Love

2 of these Dramas are not popular and known, but they are pretty good.

1. Granting You a Dreamlike Life (I'm actually planning to rewatch this)

3. Debut

Fantasy; 1) The Untamed ....2) Fights Break Sphere

Modern: 1) King's Avatar.....2) Reborn 2020

In my "keepsakes" folder for rewatching are 

1. A Love So Beautiful

2. Go Go Squid

3. Le Coup de Foudre

4. Put Your Head on My Shoulder

Also in that folder are two TW Dramas, which according to the PRC very emphatically means they're C-Dramas too. :D

In Time With You

Love, Timeless

I've rewatched ALSB, ITWY and LT many times, GGS a couple of times and am planning to rewatch LCDF and PYHOMS when I have time.

I'd say When We Were Young or Find Yourself - I'm not a fan of super cheesy dramas haha

for me it's for sure Itaewon Class and Something in the rain.

the only c-drama that i actually rewatch is nirvana in fire. so yeah~