Since I'm watching Ming Dynasty I can't put the soundtrack out of my head, it's that beautiful. Does anyone know where I can listen to the OST, I don't have access to Chinese websites. Cheers!

@DramaDrama thanks for your fast reply!

I already searched for 大明风华 earlier on YouTube, and got myself two songs: 霍尊《一次心 》(電視劇《大明風華》主題曲 and 霍尊 米靓 一次心   OST Ming Dynasty 大明风华.

I didn't discover your link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2bDO9WiVH

..but unfortunately the whole OST playlist that was linked on it before, has been changed into private mode.

@Appleeye;  if you are watching the version below, can you tell me on which streaming service you are watching it (with English Subs)?  It's listed on VIKI.com, and even though I'm a premium member, the series shows as having no episodes.

Ming Dynasty

Chinese Drama - 2019, 62 episodes

Sun Ruowei entire family is killed on the orders of the Yongle Emperor in 1402, though she escapes death after being secretly adopted by Sun Zhong. Sun Ruowei becomes the concubine of crown prince Zhu Zhanji by chance,…

@Nienna Ming Dynasty has zero episodes on viki no matter what country we're living in.  I've sent a message to the channel manager to ask for the release date. Meanwhile we can watch the series on YouTube with google translate I'm afraid.

Thanks much for the response, Apple :)   I'll wait...! ;) 

Happy Lunar New Year to you!

U2! I got my answer, Viki will start streaming Ming Dynasty mid February.

Enter Year of The Rat :)

Yes!! The gods  must have heard us whining ;)