[ATTACH=CONFIG]149[/ATTACH]

http://www.mydramalist.com/front/dramalist-ajax.php?dramaid=3554

Zheng Xiao Xiang first met the American born Chinese photographer when she was in a quarantine. When she met him again seven years later, she is a slovenly woman with a child. But this time around, she would undergo a dramatic change with him entering her life.

Just wanted to give a shout out to this show. I'm really not a fan of Taiwanese dramas (can't stand the over the top acting) but I was captivated by it from the first episode. I wasn't impressed from reading the summary and didn't really have an interest in watching but something made me say "let's just try the first ep out it wont hurt." I'm so happy I did because I found my next addictive drama. The story is simple but the flawed characters make you want to see them succeed in their professional and personal lives.

I wasnt a fan of Peter Ho's character in Summer's Desire and was hesitant because he was in this drama but man he has really made me think twice about him. His character in this is so lovable and I just love that he is a nice guy for a change and hes not playing the jerky protagonist that is featured in most T dramas. I like the female lead. Her character is a little embarrassing with the situations she gets into ( like getting caught taking a bath in someone else's house!, falling down/ tripping multiple times during a running race to win a job and then getting covered in blue paint aftwerwards being intereviewed by the news) sometimes but I guess that is needed for us to see her character development. The child actress is too cute and a wonderful little actress. The rest of the supporting characters are a bit annoying but play their roles well.

If you like T dramas or even if you don't I really recommend trying this one out:D
I wanna watch this drama because of Peter Ho haha. I've started watching Three Kingdoms and have noticed Peter Ho, and then I started watching Summer's Desire which he's also in. Seeing the contrast in his characters makes me think he's a pretty good actor.

I wanted to start watching this drama but I think I'm going to wait until there's better quality links available. The ones off of Viki aren't that great =__=
Crazy4You wrote:

I wanted to start watching this drama but I think I'm going to wait until there's better quality links available. The ones off of Viki aren't that great =__=

I noticed that the quality of the Chinese dramas aren't that good on a lot of them.

This sounds interesting, maybe I'll give it a try after I reduce my Currently watching list a little...lol
LisNoir wrote: I noticed that the quality of the Chinese dramas aren't that good on a lot of them.

This sounds interesting, maybe I'll give it a try after I reduce my Currently watching list a little...lol

Haha it's currently airing, so I'm hoping they'll add it soon to MyAsianCinema, because it does sound good (: And yeah you're right - got lucky with Bu Bu Jing Xin haha. Plus BBJX wasn't broken up into parts like this drama [I was going to start it before Summer's Desire but the quality.....]

Haha I need to clear my On-Hold list a little xD
I actually like this drama so far. I'm on the third episode, and it's been pretty good so far. I do think the drama rides on the acting of the cast and the chemistry of Janine Chang and Peter Ho, since the story is a bit ordinary, the writing illogical, and the directing a little choppy. Nonetheless, Janine Chang and Peter Ho do look lovely together, and their chemistry is aaaahMAAAAAAZING.

I admit Xiao Xiang constantly ends up in these really embarrassing situations that Jia Kai always needs to save her from, but the way her life's been going I think she deserves to be able to be taken care of. She is a damsel-in-distress, but you can't really hold it against her because you know she's just doing her best and that she wants to handle it all on her own but she just can't. Which is where Jia Kai steps in and saves the day.

It is hard to find this drama subbed, and the quality Viki offers for this drama isn't the best, but I tolerate it for the sake of knowing what happens next to Xiao Xiang and Jia Kai. I know this won't be the best drama ever, but it is a cute little pick-me-up when you're having a bad day and just want to watch something fluffy.
I'm on the third episode of this drama and so far I love it! I love the sweet moments between Xiao Xiang and Jia Kai.

I also have this suspicion that there is a lot more going on with Ke Jie then he has revealed. things just don't quite add up. **He will say that he doesn't care about them and doesn't want anything to do with Duo Duo and Xiao Xiang, but his facial expressions and some of his actions contradict his words.** I guess I will have to wait and see. I also wonder when Jia Kai is going to remember her.
Sleepninja wrote: I'm on the third episode of this drama and so far I love it! I love the sweet moments between Xiao Xiang and Jia Kai.

I also have this suspicion that there is a lot more going on with Ke Jie then he has revealed. things just don't quite add up. **He will say that he doesn't care about them and doesn't want anything to do with Duo Duo and Xiao Xiang, but his facial expressions and some of his actions contradict his words.** I guess I will have to wait and see. I also wonder when Jia Kai is going to remember her.

I may watch this again with you. I remember the premise of it and I remember liking it very well. I love Peter Ho and he really fits into this character well. Janine Chang and Peter have such a great chemistry together they have cast them into another drama but this one will be complete opposite of their characters her. Almost like SUMMER'S DESIRE but I think I would call it closer to SEALED WITH A KISS. At least that is what I read...
Sleepninja wrote: I'm on the third episode of this drama and so far I love it! I love the sweet moments between Xiao Xiang and Jia Kai.

I'm on ep 2...... Something is fishy with Ke Jie, and I don't see it been revealed until probably in the middle, when he wants Xiao Xiang back (I don't know about that.... I'm just saying). I've taken a liken to Ren........
LibradaJ wrote: I may watch this again with you. I remember the premise of it and I remember liking it very well. I love Peter Ho and he really fits into this character well. Janine Chang and Peter have such a great chemistry together they have cast them into another drama but this one will be complete opposite of their characters her. Almost like SUMMER'S DESIRE but I think I would call it closer to SEALED WITH A KISS. At least that is what I read...

Oh good! I love their chemistry. ^^ There are a few cliches, but I love their chemistry and overall it's a really cute and sweet drama. :)

AdeNike wrote: I'm on ep 2...... Something is fishy with Ke Jie, and I don't see it been revealed until probably in the middle, when he wants Xiao Xiang back (I don't know about that.... I'm just saying). I've taken a liken to Ren........

Yeah, I feel it might be revealed soon, but they just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm on episode eight and **I think they might bring him back in soon, they have mostly been focusing on the development of the two lead's relationship, but at some point, they are going to need to address the leftover feelings for their exes.** lol
I just finished this drama. It got a bit draggy in parts, especially towards the end. That's what usually happens with Taiwanese dramas though. There were also quite a few cliches, but I was completely sucked into the story. I loved the characters, the acting, and the chemistry between the two leads was lovely. There were some really sweet moments that put a smile on my face. I rated this a 7. :)
Sleepninja wrote: I just finished this drama. It got a bit draggy in parts, especially towards the end. That's what usually happens with Taiwanese dramas though. There were also quite a few cliches, but I was completely sucked into the story. I loved the characters, the acting, and the chemistry between the two leads was lovely. There were some really sweet moments that put a smile on my face. I rated this a 7. :)

I'm still waiting for a TW-drama that isn't draggy in the middle or towards the end lol!!! I still have 11 eps to go. ** Why on earth did she go into that house. The reason is just stupid, he has broken up with her already and has made intentions clear. She's really stupid, annoying and clingy. What if Ke Jia really was living there and caught her or something??**
AdeNike wrote: I'm still waiting for a TW-drama that isn't draggy in the middle or towards the end lol!!! I still have 11 eps to go. ** Why on earth did she go into that house. The reason is just stupid, he has broken up with her already and has made intentions clear. She's really stupid, annoying and clingy. What if Ke Jia really was living there and caught her or something??**

hahaha I told you she was crazy. It gets better, she's just **grieving because of losing the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. I guess she's one of those people that does insane things in the process. I've known a few people that go crazy like that during break ups. haha Their emotions make them do strange things. I wanted to smack her on the head and say," Do you want to go to jail?"**
Sleepninja wrote: hahaha I told you she was crazy. It gets better, she's just **grieving because of losing the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. I guess she's one of those people that does insane things in the process. I've known a few people that go crazy like that during break ups. haha Their emotions make them do strange things. I wanted to smack her on the head and say," Do you want to go to jail?"**

Seriously?? LOL!!! I'm going to try to watch 2 eps today and I will check back in to let you know.
AdeNike wrote: Seriously?? LOL!!! I'm going to try to watch 2 eps today and I will check back in to let you know.

haha I can't wait until you see what happens next. :D I'm starting Autumn's Concerto today. ^^ I'm suddenly on a T drama kick. I haven't been in the mood for one in a while.
Sleepninja wrote: haha I can't wait until you see what happens next. :D I'm starting Autumn's Concerto today. ^^ I'm suddenly on a T drama kick. I haven't been in the mood for one in a while.

I'm so S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S atm!!!! WTH is all that?? ** She should have freaking ran back into the bathroom and not......not.... OMG!!!! She's a confirmed RETARD LOL!!! Why couldn't she explain herself at the police station also?? Her mum isn't helping matters - barging into people's office, distributing fruits during meeting and saying stupid stuffs lol!!! ** LOL!!! I was screaming and yelling at my the screen through the whole ''bathroom/hug'' scene. I really can't understand how that happened. A lot happened in this ep!!!

Edit: I just finished ep 5, ** that boy will deserved that bump on his head. Oh and the way she stood up to that shameless Dad of Jai Kai was just great *thumbs up*** Ep 6 here I come, if the preview for ep 7 is good, I might be tempted to watch it also lol!!!