This song is from the movie High School Musical China, But it has been stuck on my mind ever since I first heard this song in the movie. One of the most beautiful ballads I have ever heard.. Best song in the movie..

Song Name: I Can Fly..
It has never come in my mind to listen to C-Rock :) But I think I will give it an try^^
MonjaElisa wrote: This song is from the movie High School Musical China, But it has been stuck on my mind ever since I first heard this song in the movie. One of the most beautiful ballads I have ever heard.. Best song in the movie..

Song Name: I Can Fly..

Very beautiful song. I remember starting to watch the movie, but I never made it past the first ten minutes.
But I think I will now... <3

The only song I can listen to!
Time for an Fave update I Guess,
I've been watching It Started With A Kiss lately..
I just can't seem to stop listening to this song..
Its just so beautiful, Ariel Lin is awesome..

I love that song! Ariel Lin ♥♥

Yet another fave update.. I've been so in love with chinese music lately.. This song gives me goosebumps..
Jiro Wang <33 Fahrenheit is AWESOME!!
This one just came out recently but I love it! And no, it not just because Junho from 2PM is in it, it's a good and catchy song :)
Back with a new fave update.. AGAIN.. This time it's Vic Zhou and Barbie Hsu's Rang Wo Ai Ni

I swear, Everytime I hear this song I just want to watch the drama MaRS all over again <3

Fairy Tale - Guang Liang
The most romantic song, cried watching the video :'( so touching
MonjaElisa wrote: Time for an Fave update I Guess,
I've been watching It Started With A Kiss lately..
I just can't seem to stop listening to this song..
Its just so beautiful, Ariel Lin is awesome..

Ariel Lin was awesome in ISWAK and TKA - fell in love with her!
Tofugirl wrote: Vanness Wu

I just listened to this song for the first time and I really like it. Strange, this kind of music isn't my cup of tea normally - gotta go and google its lyrics, I'd like to know why he gets all muddy. ;)
Hmmmm. I miss Chinese songs. Check out all of Jays. JJLin too. Heh. Can't think of a specific one. Just feeling like my empty iPhone has too many Japanese songs. I miss the good old days.