Because Kim Woojin deserves all the love! He's such a selfless character, like look at him! T_T
shhmnPk.png
WPrj5Kz.png
jCa81Ha.png

*clicks on Circle thread for the heck of it* *sees this* THE FEEEEEELS T_______________T

KatySarang_TGeyes:

*clicks on Circle thread for the heck of it* *sees this* THE FEEEEEELS T_______________T

Woojin is so precious and nice and selfless T_T

For real tho. When his clone offers to leave again, and I'm like "my precious, loyal baby" T_T

KatySarang_TGeyes:

For real tho. When his clone offers to leave again, and I'm like "my precious, loyal baby" T_T

That's why he's truly Woojin to me as well. He's just as selfless as the old Woojin. He has Woojin's heart in a way and his memories.

I already shared this on twitter/tumblr previously.. A korean fan originally posted it on twitter..

So another time Woojin showed how selfless he was was during the first episode, when Woojin was having his dinner after his part-time job. It was already 12:02 AM, and all he was eating was some cup ramyeon without even a triangle kimbap to go with it. That's all he was eating after juggling his studies and part-time just to save up some money.. but the moment Bumgyun comes along, he immediately treats him to a chicken restaurant because that's Bumgyun's favorite food. And just the look of happiness on his face to see Bumgyun enjoying his food. Ugh.

I straight up cried through episode 11 because of him. This character literally made me fall in love with Yeo jingoo lmao