do you still send a message in case of entry rejection? 

cause i added this actor about 10 days ago and i didn't get a message but i also can't find him so do i need to add him again or wait or what? 

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 dramaworld:

do you still send a message in case of entry rejection? 

cause i added this actor about 10 days ago and i didn't get a message but i also can't find him so do i need to add him again or wait or what? 

Yes, a message is automatically sent to you when the staff rejects a submission.

Hessa:

Yes, a message is automatically sent to you when the staff rejects a submission.

so i should make the entry again or it needs more time? 

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 dramaworld:

so i should make the entry again or it needs more time? 

Submit it again. Submission should appear within a few hours, so maybe you just forgot to press submit or there was a bug.

this drama was originally released in 2013 then another 3 seasons aired till 2016

yet s1 and 2 were rereleased in 2018 as stated here  https://mydramalist.com/29340-botanical-life-of-verandar 

i want to add the other seasons but i don't know if i should fix the release date of this or not?

if not should i add s2 with the latest release date not the original one? 

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 dramaworld:

this drama was originally released in 2013 then another 3 seasons aired till 2016

yet s1 and 2 were rereleased in 2018 as stated here  https://mydramalist.com/29340-botanical-life-of-verandar 

i want to add the other seasons but i don't know if i should fix the release date of this or not?

if not should i add s2 with the latest release date not the original one? 

Fix the release date and then add the other seasons.

Quick question, I was going to add a title and realized it's technically from Macau, do I just add to China or hold off?

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 HermanFassett:

Quick question, I was going to add a title and realized it's technically from Macau, do I just add to China or hold off?

No, don't add it.

I just add this title SHADY MOM IN LAW, I could not find it on MDL not even with the original korean title.  Here is the official site, it is a daily kdrama. 

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/shadymominlaw 

I can't find the korean/american movie called 설국열차    Snowpiercer, 

if I recall correctly we don't add american production but we can add  mixed production right? 

Poia:

I can't find the korean/american movie called 설국열차    Snowpiercer, 

if I recall correctly we don't add american production but we can add  mixed production right? 

Not in this case as it's an English language film, based on a French graphic novel. Only thing really Korean about it is the director and some actors if I recall correctly. Great film though! 

Skye-N-Rain:

Not in this case as it's an English language film, based on a French graphic novel. Only thing really Korean about it is the director and some actors if I recall correctly. Great film though! 

Ok thanks now I get why is missing. 

Hessa:

Fix the release date and then add the other seasons.

i fixed the release date and added cast and crew. yet the cast and crew were accepted but not the release date.

i was reviewing the page before adding the rest and found it the same 

what to do

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 dramaworld:

i fixed the release date and added cast and crew. yet the cast and crew were accepted but not the release date.

i was reviewing the page before adding the rest and found it the same 

what to do

Weird. Did you get a message saying it was rejected?

no the other edits were accepted but this one  stayed the same