Hello I'd like to write Korean Actors and Actresses Who Could Have Been Idols

Hey I wanna write  about DOTS and Song Jong Ki's divorce.

So I have an idea for an article series I've been turning around in my head for a few months! It's a bit ambitious so bear with me.
So what I'd like to do is a trip through Japan by featuring an interesting selection of dramas/movie set in each of the 47 different prefectures, plus info on some scenery and travel info.
Since doing all 47 in one article would be crazy, I think I might do the first article with maybe 7-8 different prefectures and then if it seems popular I can continue?
For example, Hokkaido alone has quite a few: Principal,  A Forest of Wool and Steel, P to JK, Natsuzora. Tochigi prefecture has Gyoza You Can Kiss. Fukui has Cheer☆Dan. Kyoto has Fukuyado Honpo ~ Kyoto Love Story.

Please let me know if it sounds okay!

Hanna:

So I have an idea for an article series I've been turning around in my head for a few months! It's a bit ambitious so bear with me.
So what I'd like to do is a trip through Japan by featuring an interesting selection of dramas/movie set in each of the 47 different prefectures, plus info on some scenery and travel info.
Since doing all 47 in one article would be crazy, I think I might do the first article with maybe 7-8 different prefectures and then if it seems popular I can continue?
For example, Hokkaido alone has quite a few: Principal,  A Forest of Wool and Steel, P to JK, Natsuzora. Tochigi prefecture has Gyoza You Can Kiss. Fukui has Cheer☆Dan. Kyoto has Fukuyado Honpo ~ Kyoto Love Story.

Wow! This is quite good, might take more time than usual... Goodluck!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hanna:

It sounds interesting. You can submit it when you are done. :D

I'd like to submit Currently Watching: Chief of Staff. Is that one taken? I don't see it on the list. Please let me know if this is ok and can you resend the location to submit? New computer and nothing is in the right place.

Thanks.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

I'd like to submit Currently Watching: Chief of Staff. Is that one taken? I don't see it on the list. Please let me know if this is ok and can you resend the location to submit? New computer and nothing is in the right place.

Thanks.

It's not taken. You can write it. I'll send it.

Has anybody taken the Currently Watching for Search WWW cause I wanna take it

Abzzski:

Hello I'd like to write an Ultra Fan Guide For Zanilia Zhao is this one taken ? 

YES  PLEASE.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Jeana :

Has anybody taken the Currently Watching for Search WWW cause I wanna take it

No, you can go ahead and write it. :D

Yuanwei:

No, you can go ahead and write it. :D

ALRIGHTY IT'S TAKEN BY ME THEN ;D

Jeana :

YES  PLEASE.

I ended up deleting the Zanilia Zhao Article so this Article is available guys :)

Abzzski:

I ended up deleting the Zanilia Zhao Article so this Article is available guys :)

WHY THO

https://thetv.jp/feature/drama-academy/   I will be writing an article on the results of this after it airs on the 16th I am looking for people to help link and populate the titles once the results are out.