Adding trailers to MDL

This discussion has been closed.

this may have been asked before,  i scanned the first 11 pages of this and didnt see it BUT,  i subscribe to asianwiki blog where I see the teasers/trailers posted constantly, but have never figured out how to easily share just a link to the individual teasers.      Should I just assume that all their trailers are also on these youtube sites you provided or does anyone know how to get links to share the trailers from asianwiki posts?    

I'm thinking of starting to add trailers when i can, so wanted to get this bit of info from you all.  thanks

JoanneSmith:

this may have been asked before,  i scanned the first 11 pages of this and didnt see it BUT,  i subscribe to asianwiki blog where I see the teasers/trailers posted constantly, but have never figured out how to easily share just a link to the individual teasers.      Should I just assume that all their trailers are also on these youtube sites you provided or does anyone know how to get links to share the trailers from asianwiki posts?    

I'm thinking of starting to add trailers when i can, so wanted to get this bit of info from you all.  thanks

I pull them from their pages. If you see one just link the page and I can grab it.