Yuanwei:

Go ahead. 

Thank you! ♥

Uhm can I claim Fiery Priest? haha *Trying my hand at writing since I like rambling anyways :P*

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 azyjtevol:

Uhm can I claim Fiery Priest? haha *Trying my hand at writing since I like rambling anyways :P*

Ofc! Yatta! Finally you gave in. Haha

azyjtevol:

Looking forward to it! Hwaiting! ^-^

Yuanwei:

Ofc! Yatta! Finally you gave in. Haha

JojoOnDatBeat:

Looking forward to it! Hwaiting! ^-^

Haha thanks there :D Hopefully it'll be good ;)

Would like to do a CW on Idaten I have watched 12/47

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

Would like to do a CW on Idaten I have watched 12/47

Go ahead! 

Could I do a CW on The Brightest Star in the Sky? I haven't fully caught up yet but intend to binge what's released with eng sub over the next few days 

i want to write on ' her private life" can i? i watched 4 episodes ( only 4 are aired for now)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 pretty noona:

i want to write on ' her private life" can i? i watched 4 episodes ( only 4 are aired for now)

Someone else has already written and submitted the article about it. You could write about it when it's finished if you would like to. :) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 doctorminsuks:

Could I do a CW on The Brightest Star in the Sky? I haven't fully caught up yet but intend to binge what's released with eng sub over the next few days 

Go ahead! ^~^

Yuanwei:

Go ahead! ^~^

Thank you very much ^^ I'll try and have it done with a week ^^

I already Got approval for radiation house but I would like to request "in Hand" and "Strawberry Night Saga" If no one else does

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

I already Got approval for radiation house but I would like to request "in Hand" and "Strawberry Night Saga" If no one else does

No one has claimed them. You can go ahead.

Like to write a cw for cheat my boss