Can I claim "The Last Empress" but write a drama recap/review (once it's finished) rather than a currently watching? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 3GGG:

Can I claim "The Last Empress" but write a drama recap/review (once it's finished) rather than a currently watching? 

You can! :) 

Awesome, thank you! 

I wanna (more like NEED haha) to do a Currently Watching article on Hajimete Koi wo Shita hi Yomu Hanashi! Can I claim this?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 catstreet:

I wanna (more like NEED haha) to do a Currently Watching article on Hajimete Koi wo Shita hi Yomu Hanashi! Can I claim this?

:)) I saw your posts on the feeds and I think I'm gonna watch it as well. You can do it! No one has claimed it so go ahead! ^_~

Thank you thank you!! haha you have no idea how much I love this show :p

I would like to claim Touch your heart if that's possible^^ Also will it be okay if I submit the article after episode 4 airs aka the next week? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Minarii:

I would like to claim Touch your heart if that's possible^^ Also will it be okay if I submit the article after episode 4 airs aka the next week? 

Yes, you can! :D

Yuanwei:

Yes, you can! :D

Thank you!! 

May I write a currently watching on Romance is a Bonus Book?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hayleyshy:

Yes, go ahead! 

Hayleyshy:

Hi Hayleyshy,

Are you still writing the CW for Romance is a Bonus Book? If you don't have the time to finish it, can I help? I haven't been writing one for a while and, by chance, this drama really piques my interest. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 BingerWatcher:

Hi Hayleyshy,

Are you still writing the CW for Romance is a Bonus Book? If you don't have the time to finish it, can I help? I haven't been writing one for a while and, by chance, this drama really piques my interest. 

Since it's been 10 days since she claimed it and she hasn't been online since a week ago, you can go ahead and write it. The drama is already on ep 10 so it's better if it's written quicker and can be published sooner. ^~^

Hi, I'd like to claim Goodbye My Princess for a CW article, please. Thank you ^-^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 JojoOnDatBeat:

Hi, I'd like to claim Goodbye My Princess for a CW article, please. Thank you ^-^

Go ahead.