Due to the popularity of Currently Watching articles, we've decided to make a separate topic where you will be able to claim your topics. If you want to write about another type of article then please go to our main board [MDL Writers] Article Ideas & Discussion. If you're a newbie to writing articles then please check out that thread first.

The same formatting and writing rules apply to CW articles.

What is a CW article?

A CW (Currently Watching) article is about a drama that is currently airing

How many episodes should I cover?

At least the first 2-3 episodes.

How to claim one?

To claim a topic go HERE. Or state here in the thread which currently airing drama you want to write about and you'll be added.

But please bear in mind that you should finish and submit the draft for approval within a week. If you don't, other user will be able to claim it. 

You can claim only one CW article per week and you can claim it only when the drama starts airing.

What if the drama is finished and I haven't submitted my draft?

In that case you can turn your CW article into a review of the whole drama. Just contact an editor to give you the edit link. If you're not interested in turning your article into a review, then your draft will be removed.

Can two or more users claim the same CW topic?

No. However, there is an exception when it comes to long, 20+ ep dramas. If one user claims the first half or beginning of that drama, you can claim the middle or the second half.

To see the list of claimed dramas, go HERE.

I would like to write about Love Rerun.

I would to write about *that man Oh Soo*. I am done with my a poem a day article, however it's not published yet.

I would like to write about "Suits".

Ankita:
I would to write about *that man Oh Soo*. I am done with my a poem a day article, however it's not published yet.

That Man Oh Soo already finished airing. You could sign up to write a review instead if you would still like to write about it!

Hayley Ramiza:
I would like to write about Love Rerun.

I'll add you to the list -- Please try to finish the article within a week. :)

Andre:
I would like to write about "Suits".

I'll send you a message since this will be your first article!

devitto:

That Man Oh Soo already finished airing. You could sign up to write a review instead if you would still like to write about it!

Then can I write about rich man poor woman when it starts airing?

Ankita:

Then can I write about rich man poor woman when it starts airing?

You're going to have to claim it once it starts airing and you have seen the first few episodes since you can only claim CW articles for one week. But otherwise, nothing speaks against that. :)

i'd like to write about Live :)

zara:
i'd like to write about Live :)

I'll send you a message!

can I do a CW on Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season when 4 eps are out..so far just 2 have aired ..i dont need the link I just need permission lol

OldAnimeLady:

can I do a CW on Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season when 4 eps are out..so far just 2 have aired ..i dont need the link I just need permission lol

Okay, I'll add you to the list. :D

Can I do a review of Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat ?

tottochxn:
Can I do a review of Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat ?

Please check the other thread! This one is for Currently Watching articles. :)

--> https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/29624-mdl-writers-article-ideas-discussion