Name a drama that you think relates to your life in any way?

Examples: A drama that may have made you emotional and reminded you of something that happened to you.

I somehow relate to the drama “ a poem a day “. The female lead is very sensitive, emotional and also she gets her hopes up in everything; the same way like I do :D

Dramaworld

Sooo me

Sooo my imagination... :)

Age of Youth. 

It is so realistic.

I have never had a drama that resembles my life. But for me, that's the whole point because I want to escape the reality I am in. 

age of youth season one I related to the Female lead's anxiety so much.

The Happy Loner? I can’t entirely relate to her independence, but it does come close to how I felt before in the past.

Palewaves:

I have never had a drama that resembles my life. But for me, that's the whole point because I want to escape the reality I am in. 

Thats very relatable

What was the name of the drama where Park Bo Gum, Woo Do Hwan and Gong Yoo fight over a middle aged woman? Then they all decide to live together in a huge mansion and cater to her every whim? Can’t think of the name of it but that is totally my life. :D

Schmetterling:

What was the name of the drama where Park Bo Gum, Woo Do Hwan and Gong Yoo fight over a middle aged woman? Then they all decide to live together in a huge mansion and cater to her every whim? Can’t think of the name of it but that is totally my life. :D

I’d love for that to be my life except I want it to be Gong Yoo, So Ji Sub, and Lee Dong Wook. :)

ChessWidow:

I’d love for that to be my life except I want it to be Gong Yoo, So Ji Sub, and Lee Dong Wook. :)

That combination sounds good too! :)

Introverted Boss. I really think the drama portrayed mental ilness in a very realistic and good way - which I have discovered is a rarity in korean dramas. I don't want to spoil too much but I think they portrayed the loneliness of someone who is depressed very well, and how it affects the people around them. For example: Sometimes there isn't any signs at all, and there was nothing you could do from the very beginning. I don't know how to explain it. I just really liked the drama. I could really relate to the mental illness aspects and I cried a lot, in a good way (I hate sad dramas usually btw haha).  The romance was quite good as well!

Fight for my way!.... lots of scenes from that drama was related to my life!

individualist ms. ji young bc I'm kinda similar with the main character so I could relate to a lot of situations that happened with her in the drama.