just thought of this tittle for an drama/manga/anime - theme -> half comedy half seriousness but its all about saving life
PrettyCarEye wrote: LOL, I'll watch it.

I had no doubt you would, my friend. LOL
Didn't you have enough of gangsters bursting into hospitals? :D

@zasherk: so what would this gangster hospital offer us viewers? Special wards for paying homage to the boss? Secret emergency rooms for pretected witnesses? Avant-garde doctors team for gang-tattoos removal? Special archive for false identities? The Interrogation Ward? ;);)
this is just my idea . an hospital run by an clan or group [that what it called it nowdays] of gangster, it would be fill with all type of gangster characters cliches, some hierarchy system like the one from Gotei 13 of bleach , each character is some how trusted by the head director to become an department head or some what importance to the plot of saving lives .
im just an idea guy but anyone can let their imagination run wild with the given synopsis.
but from time to time i post somewhat an character in mind with some dialogue like this one

character - head cook

scene

man 1 : hey this food they serving us taste so bad
man 2 : hospital food does taste bad. right ?

overhearing this
head cook shouted : HOSPITAL FOOD TASTE BAD RIGHT ? HOSPITAL FOOD DOES TASTE BAD RIGHT ? EVEN my 7th uncle of xxx clan from Korean tell me this ! DOESN'T HOSPITAL FOOD TASTE BAD EVERYWHERE!!!! ??? ... but right here @ gangster hospital , it made with ...... PRICELESS LOVE !
ok. how old are you again? :p script write it, grab your elementary school friends, film it on an iphone, and upload to youtube i will like it and share :D promise.
hi bannie , er im past my prime , 35-ish ? anyway this concept is born out of enthusiasm not long than a few weeks . currently im busy with other stuff going on . if anyone else want to take this project under their wing and make it grow, feel free to contact me for consulting . i already plan several characters like with nick name like "crazy 8" and "5000 strong" and term like "project dead soilderz" and " runaway slave" in my head but from time to time i will put some characters. its like an open project as far im concern , anyone into gangster drama can pitch in their version here. i feel this can be made into a manga then serialize into an anime/drama. still you need an good production team to make this happen which i dont have atm
while your kitchen people complaining... the head nurse seems overheard the commotions come w the biggest meanie needle you had ever seen... and shouted yo gangster patient/people! you better shut it.. either you continue to do ur work or you get out of here right now! or more better go back to your crib & lay low before i hit you w/ my best shot and for that she showed you her meanest baddest crooked smile u ever seen [thats only gangsta mama for ya]... lol i luv gangsta movie w/a heart and a twist in a story...

PS
where should i sign up! ill be ur one tough meanie cookie gangsta asst hehehehe
amrita828 wrote: I had no doubt you would, my friend. LOL
Didn't you have enough of gangsters bursting into hospitals? :D

I never get enough of gangsters bursting into hospitals! Haha :P
been a while since i login in here , I was in depression and think to myself fck this for long time. well ermm all i can said now is WATCH THIS SPACE