I'll keep this topic simple. After watching the first few episodes of all the new comedy dramas that came out in the past few weeks I've come to the conclusion that this is the one. Both the male and female lead have perfect comedy acting, their chemistry is refreshing and yet feels so familiar. I'd like to know what others think, in my opinion this is one for the rather weaker k-drama seasons after the really strong season with Touch Your Heart and Spring Turns to Spring . Maybe I'm just more attracted to this drama because there is not really a signature rom-com drama coming out the moment, like What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. I see some potential in the drama that came out yesterday called Special Labor Inspector Jo, but that one is too early to call.

I'd love to hear you guys' opinions on this drama, and where you think it's going to end up the rankings of this season.

I love it so far, hope it holds up for the remaining episodes. I've gotten quite impatient with dramas, a lot of them seem to crash and burn for me lately, so I'm REALLY hoping for this one to not run out of plot before the final episode. Also, I kind of always tought of Siwon as more of second lead or a side character material, but he's actually pretty good here. I agree about the chemistry between the leads, comedy is spot-on and I love the strong female characters. 

I really enjoyed the first episode of this drama

I think Citizens has got off to a strong start. The number of episodes is interesting: 36(18). There will need to be some exceptional writing in place to maintain the story’s current premise. Our leads are well suited, but Shi Won does need to keep it reigned in. He is close to being too over the top at times. As I have commented elsewhere, the ladies are the heart and soul of Citizens hands down. 

Touch Your Heart was truly delightful and Inspector Jo has got off to a solid start. Romance is a Bonus Book was very special too. My favourite show at the moment is Possessed. The main couple are wonderful together. 

I like it so far and Siwon always make me laugh with his goofy expressions.....another new romcom    that looks good after the first few episodes is Her Private Life with Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young and for a romcom with crime I like He is Psychometric 

Stevie70:

I like it so far and Siwon always make me laugh with his goofy expressions.....another meeting on that looks good after the first few episodes is Her Private Life with Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young and for a romcom with crime I like He is Psychometric 

Watching both of those right now as well, interested to see how to develop. I still see the most potential in this one though.

For me,this is THE MOST ENTERTAINING drama of the year so far..

I think people were expecting it to be a rom-com more than a story revolving around a con artist, detective, and a loan shark. We have to look at it as comedy and politics, with romance at the sidelines. The sheer irony is what makes the drama so darn funny. The comedy does not feel out of place, and neither do the relatively serious situations, since the characters do not lose their charm in either situation. I am actually enjoying how this drama does not make a big deal out of "tragic pasts" like most k-dramas do; they simply had no choice, no great "mission", and that, ladies and gentlemen, makes it so entertaining and realistic, despite the lack of it. Ironic, no?