First Impr3ssions

From episodes 1 and 2 

Quotes

“There are people who are better off dead for a better future for humanity.”

“That day that you lived in vain today is a tomorrow that someone who died yesterday truly wanted to live.”

“Your lives matter more than this.”

“Drink up. There’s nothing much to life.”

“I was sick of today and I couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come. But what did I even know about today?I always took tomorrow for granted but maybe that’s only for people who spent today to its fullest.”

“I was already tired of my repetitive life. Being interested in your surroundings & trying small things are capable of changing not only your day but also the day of everyone else around you.”

“Tomorrow came.”

“The world was insane so I was insane too.”

“If I want to survive in this world the best thing to do is to stay low.”

“There is no escape from your charms.”

“Pain is the blessing to the youth.”

There aren't many people who can live doing only what they want to do. That's how everyone else lives. In the end, things change only when you do something for real. 

Every time, I try something new the situation only gets worse. And I am also scared to find out what the results will be. 

So much great quotes from this drama :)

"Being interested in your surroundings and trying small things are capable of changing not only your day but also the day of everyone else around you."   -Train Conductor 

"I just came to a realization that I wasn't the only one that was having a long, hard day."  -Lee Roo Da 

"I can't do this by myself. Help me, ms. Lee."             -Baek Jinsang 

"You must have been a great boss."    -A forum comment read by Baek Jinsang xD