hong ji hong, what exactly does he eat to be so bold, i really fell for this man's attitude

He is not wasting any time is he? :) I like how he's going for what he wants.
Love it.  So many dramas I am yelling at my tv because the leading man is being an idiot.  Ji Hong is saying and doing all the things a NORMAL person would say and do in these dramatic circumstances!

Even the way he took Seo Woo aside specifically to try and make sure there was no misunderstanding between them.  She, of course, made sure to hold on tightly to her delusions despite his best efforts, but at least he tried the sensible, human approach.  Again: Love it!
I love his character! It seemed like all the positive vibes emanate from him (despite what he'd gone through when he was a young). He is a child at heart but has a mature perspective in life. I love how he pursues Hye Jung, very quick and straight to the point! Haha! No time to waste,  as he knew guys around the hospital will easily come to like her. 
Ji Hong has charisma! I love that he's not playing around and he's going for her.

He's so fun and cheerful to watch, I find myself smiling when ever he's on screen.
I TOTALLY AGREE THIS ACTOR IS GREAT. JUST SEEING HIM CHEERS YOU UP.
I FOLLOW HIM ON HIS DIFFERENT DRAMAS.ONE OF MY FAVORITES ALONG WITH SHIN HYE.