Hi guys, give some nice Filipino drama recommendations!

• Encantadia - supernatural/supernatural (like wuxia) drama aired 2005 with big ensemble cast 
  • Pangako Sa'yo (I Promise You) - aired 2000 stars Kristine Hermosa and Jericho Rosales
  • It Might be You - aired 2004 and stars John Lloyd & Bea alonzo
  • Maging Sino Ka man (Whoever You Might Be) - aired on 2006 and stars John Lloyd Cruz & Bea alonzo
  • Mula sa Puso (From the Heart ) - aired 1999 stars Claudine Barretto and (the late) Rico Yan
  • Be Careful with My Heart - romcom drama aired 2012 that stars Jodi Santamaria and Richard Yap
  • On the Wings of love - aired 2015 stars James Reid and Nadine Lustre
  • Imortal - supernatural drama aired 2010 that stars John Llyod Cruz and Angel Locsin
  • Mari Mar - remake of the spanish drama of same name and stars Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera
  • My Husband's Lover - BL drama aired 2013 and stars Tom Rodriguez, Carla Abellana, Dennis Trillo
  • A Love to Last - aired 2017 and stars Bea Alonzo and Ian Veneracion
  • Mulawin - fantasy/supernatural drama that stars Angel locsin and Richrd Gutierrez
  • Got To Believe - 2013 drama stars Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo
  • Forevermore - aired 2013 that stars Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil
  • Walang Hanggan (My Eternal) - stars Coco Martin and Julia Montes that aired 2012

I really recommend My Husband’s Lover. I think it’s the only BL drama shown in TV cos Filipino society are still somewhat conservative so it’s very rare. Its full eps are available in Youtube but sadly, there are no English subs.

I also recommend On The Wings of Love. It’s very cute romcom. The leads have great chemistry. Full eps with English subs are available on https://putlocker4u.co/watch-asian/on-the-wings-of-love-episode-130.html

Amaya - fantasy historical drama starring Marian Rivera. I don't think there is anything like it out there. It was also a big hit in other countries like Cambodia

bur are those dramas subbed ? it's rare to find a site to watch it  

I'm torn between Amaya (2011) and Encantadia (2005)! 

Pangako Sa'Yo (2000), on the other hand, is a classic :)

redxxxcrimson:

bur are those dramas subbed ? it's rare to find a site to watch it  

Several are subbed at iFlix but it is not available everywhere.

At GMA Network YouTube channel, a few are subbed, however Amaya and Encantadia are not. 

Pangako Sa'Yo (2015) - Synopsis

100 Days to Heaven (2011) Synopsis

Ina, Kapatid, Anak (2012) Plot.

Oh My G! (2015) Synopsis

Ikaw Lamang (2014) Link

new Philippine dramas are mehhhh...

jaaraf:

Several are subbed at iFlix but it is not available everywhere.

At GMA Network YouTube channel, a few are subbed, however Amaya and Encantadia are not. 

thank you for replying , I will try to research for it , it's a whole new world for me ^^

Honestly though, the last Filipino drama (come to think of it, I think it was the only one...) I have seen from start to finish was Saan Ka Man Naroroon (Wherever You Are) when it was on air. LOL!

After that medical school and work intervened so I would see a few episodes of an airing teleserye here and there. My household (and the other household I boarded in for a year) does not watch GMA dramas at all, just those airing on the rival station ABS-CBN. I'm thinking of picking up Amaya one of these days though. 

I agree with My Husband's Lover. Amaya and Encantadia are also good. 

I just honestly don't know if there are subs available.

The just started romcom drama Since I Met You sounds interesting. Two week's worth of episodes are subbed at ondramanice.io 

Anything with John Llloyd and Bea Alonzo!

Anything anne curtis smith bea alonzo