I don't care if this mini drama is just a glorified commercial for Lottie Duty Free, so far it's really cute. Lucky girl to choose her first kiss from those seven guys...wonder what the outcome will be? Lee Joon Gi...Park Hae Jin...Ji Chang Wook...Lee Jong Suk...tough choice, but I think if I were that girl, I'd have locked lips with Joon Gi in a heartbeat, no hesitation. Yes I'm fangirling, but at times there is something almost ethereally beautiful about that man. Not sure he's really human.

I'm with you on this one too! Out of all the guys, Lee Joon Gi is my pick ❤❤❤ that guy is down to earth and so lovable not to mention talented!
If only the episodes could be a little longer *-*
dang i gotta go with chang wook
 Bongsookie:
I'm with you on this one too! Out of all the guys, Lee Joon Gi is my pick ❤❤❤ that guy is down to earth and so lovable not to mention talented!

I know right
I find this funny and cute it would be fun if this was longer episodes and more kdrama like you know like fantasy genre haha would be funny anyway I enjoy this I don't get why some people rate it lowly it was meant to be funny so what's wrong with it? 

This was pure fun fantasy!

Lee Jong Gi smile was so seductive. Irresistible.  I want to kidnap them all. Tight them together. Lol.  These Korean men are hot ? 

Seven First Kisses - may be a Duty Free commercial, but it was a glorious time spent with some nice eye candy.  I loved them all, except for Taecyeon, not so much.

What a great commercial. Lol  I just wonder how much it cost  the female lead to play along side all the hansomeness .. I bet she had a fav