has anyone found a title that fits the 'four leaf clover' prompt??

chelsey:

has anyone found a title that fits the 'four leaf clover' prompt??

In Queen of Tears, the leads go to Italy (or Germany, I forget) and she buys a keychain that has a four leaf clover in it. I don't know if it fits but it's the only title I've found for this prompt and that's what I'm using.

bitcoolKat:

In Queen of Tears, the leads go to Italy (or Germany, I forget) and she buys a keychain that has a four leaf clover in it. I don't know if it fits but it's the only title I've found for this prompt and that's what I'm using.

oh, i meant this leap flower prompt -- "Four Leaf Clover: Find a title that has: Flower in the name, Flower on the cover, Flower mentioned in the OST, Flower as the name of a main character, a Flower shown in its intro, and a Flower involved in a major event in the plot."

i understood it as we have to find a title that includes all of the above, and that the flower doesn't have to be a four leaf clover?

chelsey:

oh, i meant this leap flower prompt -- "Four Leaf Clover: Find a title that has: Flower in the name, Flower on the cover, Flower mentioned in the OST, Flower as the name of a main character, a Flower shown in its intro, and a Flower involved in a major event in the plot."

i understood it as we have to find a title that includes all of the above, and that the flower doesn't have to be a four leaf clover?

My mistake. I think your take on this leap flower prompt is correct. I hope someone from the Challenge team can confirm it - ?

chelsey:

That is correct, any type of flower! It can be a rose, orchid, etc

Just to confirm - if there is an animated bee in the opening theme of the drama, that can be used for the bee prompt right?

I had asked this before but if a bee and Wasp are mentioned but we just see the people reacting to it, does it count as well? This was in a reality show and possibly the camera was not able to  capture the Insect. The contestants just quickly close the window. Can I include it for Wasp?

Block 11.5 - Healing Plant: in love b/w fairy and devil, orchid heals the monster.. and she's technically a plant, does that count?

Flower Festival - Does a Reed Festival count? In a drama, a couple go to see reeds at a Reed Festival. I checked and the feathery wisps at the end of reeds are actually reed flowers and the characters are shown to take photos/selfies while standing in the middle of a field of such reeds.

Does the banquet of a hundred flowers count as a flower festival?

requlus:

Block 11.5 - Healing Plant: in love b/w fairy and devil, orchid heals the monster.. and she's technically a plant, does that count?

Perhaps not. Since she is not actually an orchid. She just forgot her past.  But if a plant anywhere is mentioned to have healing properties, it would count. I can't rremember properly but I am sure some healing plants or concoctions were mentioned or made. I went to check for an episode summary and this one mentions medicinal herbs. Try to look through ep 1. If they mention it, it will count.

https://myasianartist.com/love-between-fairy-and-devil/love-between-fairy-and-devil-episode-1-recap

bitcoolKat:

Flower Festival - Does a Reed Festival count? In a drama, a couple go to see reeds at a Reed Festival. I checked and the feathery wisps at the end of reeds are actually reed flowers and the characters are shown to take photos/selfies while standing in the middle of a field of such reeds.

I believe it counts.

maddu cavalcante:

Does the banquet of a hundred flowers count as a flower festival?

I would say it does since they mention it as a regular event.

Thank you @ColourMePurple -- while ep 1's felt merky, in later episodes they did have a medicine made by herbs. I have a follow up question though, since a being's book of destiny was essentially a leaf, and they carried it around pressed into their clothes, also putting it between wooden blocks and so... would that count for "Pressed Plant"? 

Also Orchid made a bracelet out of plants and flowers when she asked DFQC to marry her, those were dried and pressed too, would that count?

Escape (2024) Is considered political or not?

requlus:

Thank you @ColourMePurple -- while ep 1's felt merky, in later episodes they did have a medicine made by herbs. I have a follow up question though, since a being's book of destiny was essentially a leaf, and they carried it around pressed into their clothes, also putting it between wooden blocks and so... would that count for "Pressed Plant"? 

Also Orchid made a bracelet out of plants and flowers when she asked DFQC to marry her, those were dried and pressed too, would that count?

The first instance does seem to count. I can't remember the scene but it fits according to your description.

The second, if they were pressed then again it counts. Sadly I don't remember this item either. If you can give me the episode and time stamp, I'll look it up for either of those instances. You only need one for it to count. 

KC Drama LOVER:

Escape (2024) Is considered political or not?

It is not listed under Political but MDL has a limit of 4 genres. If you can find it on Asian wiki or elsewhere where it is listed as political, you can link it. It is less political though because it isn't directly involving any heads of states nor discussing the politics of the two countries.

Queen Woo is a fairly short drama (8 episodes) that you can consider for the Political Tag.  

maddu cavalcante:

Thank you @ColourMePurple 

Welcome :)