Song Title Game

This discussion has been closed.

There is an Indian game called Antakshri where a person sings a song & the next person has to sing a song beginning with the last syllable of the previous song...I don't think that will work in this forum :) So this version you name a song title & the next person uses the last letter of the previous answer as the first letter of their answer. It doesn't have to be Asian songs. Example: Haru Haru (Big Bang) The last letter of the last name is "u" so the next person would give a song title that begins with a "u" Example: U R Man (SS501) ok off you go next letter is "N"
Neverland (U-kiss)
Dip out of the Club (Francisco)
Better Alone - Caralina Liar
Emotion (Destiny's Child)
No other - SuJu P.S: Thanks rain! U have no idea how excited I was to see this game in this forum as an Indian myself!!! My all time fav game:)
Running & Running (MBLAQ) & High 5 NahSuRin :)
Tonight (Big Bang)
Girls like cars and money - good Charlotte So whatcha doin rain?!?!
Thorn flower - Jung yeop Opz! Sorry!
NahSuRin wrote: Thorn flower - Jung yeop

Opz! Sorry!

I love that song!!!!!! Its the first K song I downloaded. Watching dramas what else, how about you?
Rocketeer (Far East Movement)
RainFlower wrote: I love that song!!!!!! Its the first K song I downloaded. Watching dramas what else, how about you?

I love it too!!! Sometimes it's my lullaby;) haha.. Asked an obvious qn didn't I?!?! Just got home from work. After filling up my stomach... u know what's gona happen next! Though I have a test to prepare for by next week. Muahahaha!