We've all had those awkward moments when we end up in a situation that makes us think "well this is awkward" so what's yours ? Shall I start the dance ? The awkward moment when i realize that I'm laughing out loud while watching a drama and notice my mom and dad are watching me ... -.-
^That awkward moment when I realized my mom is used to how crazy I am................ She never questions me laughing/ yelling curse words at the comp while watching dramas, just gets this resigned/knowing look on her face ("Yup, my daughter is insane.") XD
Haha lol same here Sleepninja xD my mom totally gave up on wanting me to act normal :P Awkward moment when I' realize that I'm singing out loud Asian songs while on the subway or on the streets ...
I am always chuckling to myself and then I feel the weird looks on my classmates on me~ :)
That awkward moment when you realize your whole life revolves around Asia, meep =p
That awkward moment when my teacher asked me today something from a lesson and my face expression was like "whaaaat? what is wrong with you? why do you asked me that? why me?" Of course that my answer was wrong. What a day... :D
Yeona wrote: That awkward moment when my teacher asked me today something from a lesson and my face expression was like "whaaaat? what is wrong with you? why do you asked me that? why me?" Of course that my answer was wrong. What a day... :D

It always heppens to me...I am always thinking:"Ohhh no that´s exactly the only question I can´t answer so don´t look in my direction....guess what?? :p Sure he will ask me then xDD
wrote: That awkward moment when you realize your whole life revolves around Asia, meep =p

[QUOTEThat awkward moment when my teacher asked me today something from a lesson and my face expression was like "whaaaat? what is wrong with you? why do you asked me that? why me?" Of course that my answer was wrong. What a day... ][/QUOTE]

the awkward moment when i was in English class (cause i go to a french school) and my English teacher asks me to sing a song in English (that's our punishment of were late to class) and i star going " i don't ca-a-a-a-a-are boy i don't ca-a-a-a-a-are @^&*%*%" and realize it's not in English well not entirely -.-
Mirichan wrote: It always heppens to me...I am always thinking:"Ohhh no that´s exactly the only question I can´t answer so don´t look in my direction....guess what?? :p Sure he will ask me then xDD

I must be a curse. I never get the easy questions. :D

LLL78 wrote: my English teacher asks me to sing a song in English (that's our punishment of were late to class)

That's a weird punishment, but funny too. :D
LLL78 wrote: my English teacher asks me to sing a song in English (that's our punishment of were late to class)

That's a weird punishment, but funny as well. :D
The akward moment when I realise that I've been alone talking out loud to someone who aren't there anymore...
That awkward moment when you think you're talking to your friend and realize she's not the one standing beside you anymore, but a complete stranger, meep!
The awkward moment when your wearing the same cloth as your teacher on the same day ... (true story)
Minou wrote: The akward moment when I realise that I've been alone talking out loud to someone who aren't there anymore...

lol it happens to me way too often and I am feeling left alone then....:(
As if they are ignoring me :p
Mirichan wrote: lol it happens to me way too often and I am feeling left alone then....:(
As if they are ignoring me :p

I feel like a looner then since that's what everybody who walks past me sees me as...